SikSilk Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend SikSilk
01AM
1AM

Tell us how SikSilk made you happy

"Amazing quality, love the look and 1 week free delivery to the USA! Will definately shop with them again!"
Are you SikSilk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love my SS jeans! Wished they lasted for ever😍"
"A Star as always. SHOUT OUT TO SINNERS πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ"
"Ordered quite a few items over the last few weeks, mixture of SALE and none SALE, So happy, service is fab!, delivery must be the best ever from any clothing company! so fast and efficient! top quality clothes, i just LOVE SIKSILK - VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!"
"bought two items, one didn't look as in the picture. Instead of being a big problem, the Customer Service person who attended me handled the issue in such a nice warm manner that in the end, I was mouth-opened. Thanks again!"
"Excellent service ordered a large swimming trunks for son was too small as he was going away in a weeks time had to reorder a XL in the same trunks in the meantime I sent the L back and my refund was sent next day and the trunks arrived on time. Many thanks."
"I read some reviews on other websites that weren't too positive so I was a bit worried, but everyone who said its bad shut the hell up silk silk is amazing. The clothing fit is amazing and the colours are great. Looks even better irl than on the website. The quality is class as well. The material isn't rlly rough so it doesn't hurt u. 5 star one of the beat clothes brands."
"Quality shirts, sewn well, not cheaply made. Bought 2 jackets and 2 shirts. For the style, quality, and value on black friday and boxing day, its an amazing deal. All orders come with tracking, so any issues are sorted there. Get the sizing right if you want to return. That way, you wont have too. This has been my experience, everyone is different, but regardless the quality of the product is far higher then any other brand name I have bought"
"I always order from Siksilk not once have I ever had a bad experience!"
"5 days for the order to get processed and 3 days is the actual delivery to Europe by DPD courriers. So from the payment day, you will receive the items within 10 days with FREE shipping in Europe, which is an excellent move! Excellent quality products. Fit true to size. Just read what the material is, since often the cheap/discounted items are from polyester and maybe not for the winter. Still they are excellent! Happy customer! Will buy again NOW!"
"EXCELLENT PRODUCTS!"
"I ordered a hoodie and joggers, when they arrived I realised that the material was not as I thought and I returned straightaway. 24th Oct. I have just received my refund into my paypal account (29th Oct) very impressed with the speedy service. I have since ordered in a different fabric"
"Great service, super fast delivery and great quality clothing. Some good bargains in the sale too."
"Superb customer service. Regularly order from here. This time I received one faulty item. The way Natasha from their customer service department delay with my query was superb and they are trying to resolve ASAP."
"I placed the order online when ASOS didn’t have my size in stock. I live in usa and I was surprised when I saw siksilk does international delivery. I got my stuff in a week and everything came as ordered. Excellent service. Will be buying more stuff from them. Thanks"
"Really nice jeans, arrived quickly and have lasted well. Nice shirt too but ends of sleeves are a bit too tight."
"i've been looking for this style for ages , and i finally found it. awesome material and it fit perfect with my style and personality"
"The service is next to nothing always happy to help and designs are amazing"
"lovely products and a good returns policy, no fuss"
"I love the products they make, very nice to wear. they also look very good"
SikSilk is rated 3.69 based on 39 reviews