SilkFred Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend SilkFred

Tell us how SilkFred made you happy

"I have had the worst shopping experience with this comp-any ever! Please avoid them! They sell poor quality of clothing and shoes! I have been waiting 3 months for a refund of £145.00 which I had to chase about 10 times - if I didn't email SilkFred on a regular basis, I wouldn't get my money back. Additionally, I am still chasing a refund for defective earrings. Hannah, one of the staff members is the worst one to deal with as she never get back to you or basically lies on a regular basis saying that the matter is being dealt with (when clearly nothing is being done!) Not even once I was offered an apology!"
Are you SilkFred? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
SilkFred is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access