Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Contacts arrived before the estimated date and were in perfect condition.
I love simple contacts. Fast and easy service always!
Quick, easy, wonderful customer service, and I happily have my same brand of contacts back.
Always reliable and timely!
I love not having to worry about running out of lenses!
I was running low on one of my contact lenses and emailed them on a Saturday. I requested an overnight of the one lens and was surprised when they told me on Monday my order had shipped. I recieved the order the next day and could not be more pleased.
Super easy process to enter my information and I liked the text capability to clear up the loose ends. Had my contacts the next week. Will use again.
Such an easy process. They even saw the mistake I made entering my prescription and contacted me. They made the correction and I have the proper lens in the right eyes! Thanks.
It’s great. Very easy process.
Great experience and great price
As the name states...Simple! It was very easy to get setup with a brand of contacts that is right for me! I will definitely be sticking with this company from now on!
super efficient and my contacts are perfect! And thank you for catching my mistake on my prescription when I was entering it into the website.
very good prescription was right and i received in a timely manner
Easy to take test, responsive to issues with the order. Text messages can get a little annoying and excessive.
Easy ordering and super quick shipping! Would definitely work with Simple Contacts again.
Been buying from them for years! Awesome! And the color blends are incredible! And fast shipment true to delivery date given!
Easy to deal with. Contacts were right. Arrived on a timely manner.
Love the easy transition and transaction.
The customer service is great. For some reason, they had my old address on file and sent my contact there. I had contacted them about this mistake, and they sent my contacts to my correct address. The package arrived the next day.
Ordered contacts eight days ago and while I realize shipping delays aren’t always the company’s fault it is a bit annoying being charged for shipping for a time-sensitive item like contacts and then being told to wait “an additional 24-48 hours” for a delay. I have no pairs of contacts left so I’m reusing dailies every day until my order finally gets here. Would have been different if I got discounted or free shipping for waiting over a week but it’s just the same cost while I still have no contacts.
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,462 reviews