Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
I like them. They are very easy to use.
Easy to order and add script. fast shipping...whats not to love!
This is a great company with terrific customer service!
Hey I haven’t received my contacts
Using Simple Contacts was so easy and convenient. I definitely recommend to anyone looking to get their contacts fast and affordable.
Quick and easy, and I love my contacts!
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I ordered contacts using the prescription my Optometrist gave me. When I got the contacts for my right eye I couldn't see anything; blurry! Simple Contact (SC) redid my contacts at no addition cost and sent them to me ASAP. I got the new contacts still no good. I figured out that the Optometrist made a mistake with my prescription. SC's representative was so understanding and supportive. As soon as I get my free trials from my Optometrist to see if they work I will be ordering my supply from SC. I'll continue to work with SC! Thank you for being so helpful and working with me. It's MUCH appreciated
Quick , inexpensive and easy to use
A+ service
The test was quick and easy and approved the same day! The contacts arrived a few days later. Very pleased!
Simple service, easy to use. ๐Ÿ‘
I love this service! Everyone was professional, quick, and accurate. Thank you!
Easy and prompt service. All details were emailed and I was able to track my shipment. I would highly recommend their service.
Prices have gone up A LOT, still waiting for refund of price match that was approved. I find the marketing strategy of offering "discounts" on what is a highly inflated price compared to what Simple Contacts was charging last time I ordered highly manipulative.
Convenient and awesome
Comes fast and easy to order.
Always a great product just received 2 boxes with damaged lenses. When i went to insert them, immediately it was bothering my eye and when i took them out to check it out it had a tear in the middle of the contact.
I needed help with order, and customer service was great. Received contacts quickly.
Every order from Simple Contacts has been easy and simple and arrived promptly. Great service and no complaints at all!
Easy to order, fast delivery!
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,465 reviews