Simply Clotheslines Reviews

sales@simplyclotheslines.com.au

Level 1 / 488 Botany Road

Tell us how Simply Clotheslines made you happy

Telephone
"The website was easy to view and the support of the staff prior to purchase was First Class. I could not recommend Simply Clothesline’s enough and they were very price competitive."
"Very easy to deal with. Online shopping was easy. Very prompt delivery and left where asked, even though it was Christmas."
"This line is amazing . Just had my whole family here for Christmas break 10 in total and this line was a fantastic addition . I can also do a full wash when raining and dry under the covered patio. Thank you"
"Bought clothesline for family and they find it to be excellent, easy to install and folds away neatly."
"I was extremely impressed with the speed in which I received the clothes line. And I'm even more impressed with the clothes line itself..... Much better quality than my previous line. Thank you Simply Clothesline for your professional customer service. Regards Sandy Jenkins"
"We have purchased a wall mounted City Living clothesline on the advice from Simply Clotheslines. We are near the seaside and ontop of a hill with strong winds so I needed advice on which one of the many they sell would suit our conditions. It was very easy to install and works very well. It looks great and is very strong. I was very pleased with the price as well, it was much cheaper than I thought I was going to be paying. The only thing I would change would be the size, I bought one 3 meters wide but I could easily use one 5 meters wide when doing more than 2 loads in a day on the weekends. I highly recommend this product and the company."
"A tad disappointed with the tension of the line. It started to sag immediately clothes we're hung!"
Hello Beverly,

Thank you for your feedback. As these clothesline require assembly which includes installing and tensioning the lines, they may not have been tight enough initially, they will also often require re tightening. This is standard practice with any clothesline and is good practice. From your comments, I suggest retightening the line and continue to do so until they stop stretching, it's also important not to over tighten them.
"Quick delivery and easy to install. Thanks"
"Easy transaction and the team went out of their way to make sure I had it delivered in time. Great prices easy transaction and great quality"
"it was a great price and the delivery was very prompt. this is the 3rd hills hoist we have bought. keep up a great product."
"Thank you Mat for all your help and for arranging the installer you were both so helpful and I would refer you to anyone who needs a clothes line. We had the old one for 50 years I don't think my wife and I will be here to see another 50 years out of this one. It fits in our back yard very neatly and visitors have commented on how good it looks, being green it blends in with the garden. Thank you Bryson Goulding"
"good communication and fast delivery for our purchase, I would recommend them"
"Very happy about our new clothesline."
"Product arrived in s few days process wad easy and great."
"After a long debate as to what we needed for a portable clothesline that could be used indoors and outdoors we chose the Hills Portable 170 Folding Clothesline. When it arrived I opened the box and assembled the various parts easily with the provided instructions and allen key. However in fitting up the line I did not understand the instructions in threading the line into the keep brackets so when putting clothes on the line the cover clips kept pulling off. I then worked out that you have to put the end through from right to left and up and over the top of the bracket so that the line pulls against the bracket and not out of the bracket causing the top clip to flick off. After resetting all four brackets and clips it works a treat."
"Excellent service. A great product. The wife is happy to have a new clothesline to replace the old one which serviced her needs for the the last fifteen years."
"Nothing could be simpler than buying a clothesline with Simply clotheslines. A very simple process to order and within days the clothesline was at our front door. Wouldn’t consider buying anywhere else."
"Got exactly; the right clothesline, for a fair price & promptly delivered. AAA+"
Simply Clotheslines is rated 4.67 based on 18 reviews