Simply Shutters™ Reviews

Over A Month
Read Simply Shutters™ Reviews

772-208-8245

1388 Commerce Centre Dr

Have recommended them to 3 different people and all love the end result.
Super fast install at an even better price. Yes, it took time for the shutters to be delivered—which they were very upfront about at the time of purchase— but it was certainly worth it in the end.
Good installation, long wait.
Didn't mind waiting!

Are they wood or plastic?

I remember ordering wood!

I was told I could order either!!
Amazing shutters - very professional from start to finish. Highly recommend!!!!!!
About six months ago we purchased a new home which was in desperate need of a total remodel. I researched several shutter companies before finally choosing Simply Shutters and couldn’t of been happier with my decision.Would highly recommend this product and the excellent staff who comes with it for free!
Instalation quick and precise. I highly recommend them to all. Dan L
Loved the workmanship and the swift and careful installment
Simply Shutters was a great company to work with. They were fast, efficient, reliable and their pricing is superb!
The entire process was efficient and pricing was very reasonable. The sales and installation people were all very nice and professional. We would HIGHLY recommend Simply Shutters to everyone!
Great experience!! The whole process went very well great company!
The shutters are perfect for our sunroom. They look amazing and installation was quick and trouble free. Thank you. You guys had the best price for a quality product.
I am really impressed with the final product. Dawn was super communicative and accommodating and Mark and Chris really increased the value of my home in one afternoon!
Very pleased with my plantation shutters. I would definitely recommend simply shutters.
Great quality, service and installation.
We are very pleased with our shutters from beginning to the end!
Excellent customer service from customer service (Dawn). Great measuring and install crews too.

The only negative I could really say is how long it takes the product to come in once ordered.

Good idea with the survey - shows you value your customers and strive for improvement.
Very easy process. Installer neat,quick,clean. Love them
Fantastic home improvement experience with Simply Shutters. Everything went smooth from sales to installation. Customer service was great at communicating through the entire process and the installers were exceptional. My plantation shutters were installed with accuracy, attention to detail, & mess free!
I love my shutters! I initially ordered them for a sliding glass door....since then, I've had them installed on 3 more windows.
My relatives fell in love with the clean new look the shutters bring to any decor....they are now customers of Simply Shutters.
Excellent company and great product have used in two homes and have been nothing but happy with the product and company
Simply Shutters™ is rated 4.73 based on 628 reviews