Simply Shutters™ Reviews

Over A Month
Read Simply Shutters™ Reviews

772-208-8245

1388 Commerce Centre Dr

We love the product, looks great in the home.
Great people who hung the product.
I absolutely love my shutters, prices are reasonable, took a long time, several months, but I was not in a hurry. Would highly recommend this company,
From point of contact throughout delivery and install our experience with everyone at Simply Shutters has been excellent! Our home looks beautiful with our new plantation shutters! Great quality and price!
Highly recommend them!
You guys did a great job. John (Sales) was very accommodating and honest with disclosing the turn around time. You install team arrived on time, they cleaned up after themselves and did a great job. I saved $4000 over the lowest price company in my area!!!. The only issue I had was the lengthy turn around time, but the $$$ was worth it.
Dawn has been totally outstanding in her service!
Our sales rep was great! Gave us the information we needed and helped us choose the right shutters for our home. The installation was delayed by a few weeks but we are happy with the results.
Very happy with shutters.
I love my shutters they look great. I didn't like that I had to constantly call for an update but eventually I started getting updates from the company. One thing I would've liked to have known before hand is that I won't be able to unwind my windows bc of the shutters. I have the old school windows and I can't actually open all of them bc of the handle and the shutters. I will be eventually upgrading my windows so it won't be a problem later. Other than that I love the shutters and always get compliments about the install and look.
Simply Amazing!! Thank you Chris and Mark for an easy installation!!
Very happy with the overall experience from beginning to end. Price was reasonable and quality is excellent.
This shutters took more time.than expected to arrive but the wait is worth it, we love our shutters
Prompt and efficient installation. Very good product
Could not be happier with my shutters or the service I was provided. Everything was above expectations.
The best I’ve ever had.
Smooth operating.
Superior service.
Great shutters and great price. Staff was very friendly and installation was a breeze. Shutters look absolutely fabulous!
No bottom fasteners
I love my shutters they virtually transform my home, very easy to care for, very good quality I have referred others and they've used your company as well and are very satisfied
Loved the shutters!!
Loved the customer service!!
The quality of your shutters are exceptional. The gentlemen that came out and installed them were pleasant and professional. I have recommended your company many times.

Susan
The service is incredible. They keep you up to date through the whole
Process. Their staff are courteous , respectful and they work hard to make the job perfect. The customer service is so incredible. Had a flaw in one of the shutters ... I notified them and they immediately reordered it and had it installed very quickly ! I have given their name to all of my friends and family members that need shutters
Simply Shutters™ is rated 4.73 based on 628 reviews