Simply Shutters™ Reviews

Over A Month
Read Simply Shutters™ Reviews

772-208-8245

1388 Commerce Centre Dr

Love our shutters! Steve and co. were professional and knew their product. There may have been a delay in a returning a call but we never felt abandoned or left hanging. The team worked with us to schedule installation around our new window installation which had several hiccups. The installers were on time, professional, clean, courteous. Installation was quick and clean. We could not be more pleased. Of all our remodeling projects, this was the easiest. Visitors complement our shutters and the finished look they give our home, and I have shared Simply Shutters with many of our friends and family. We have worked with many home contractors and had some really awful experiences, but we would not hesitate to use Simply Shutters again.
I just want to say that I love the shutters but my experience was not as good waiting for them. It took 2 months longer than the timeframe I was given which leads me to believe maybe someone forgot to put in my order. That’s the only negative thing I have to say. I will be putting in another order soon for my upstairs windows I’m just hoping that they arrive close to the time frame that is given to me. As far as the shutters are concerned and the installers I have nothing but a positive reviews for that. The installers were great and finished installing them in a timely manner.
Our sales rep, John, was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the answers to all our questions. Dawn was very quick to respond to any and all inquiries throughout the process. The installation team was very friendly and did a good job. Overall we are very pleased with the quality and service. My only suggestions for improvement would be timeframe (it took every bit of the 6-8 week delivery, plus some) and finishing the bottom of the window with the same frame as the other 3 sides for a more complete look.
I love my shutters. Friends have commented on nice they look and ask why I didn’t do it sooner. My sister loves them and now she wants some.
Great product, great install team and great prices.
I now have the shutters on every window in my house, they’re wonderful. The measuring, ordering and installing processes went very smooth. The only slight issue was the length of time it takes to receive them free ordering.
Everything worked out well from sales to installation
Just love my new shutters..the young men that installed them were very personable and professional. Will recommend Simply Shutters without hesitation..
We love the lifetime warranty. The crew who installed it was very professional. The only problem we encounter is they did not meet the promised delivery and installation date although they were able to keep us up-to date on the reason why it was delayed and when will it be installed. Aside from that everything went well.
The employees are great. My order...I believe the original invoice was for delivery in (8) weeks. It was close to (4) months. Kitchen window was mis-ordered and will be replaced. The shutters so far are great. Took awhile for the odor of the material to leave the house. Overall, I love my new shutters and would recommend the product and the company. Dawn has been terrific in keeping me informed.
Very happy with the service and the product
I researched several companies and had several companies come to my house for a presentation and estimates. Simply Shutters was very detailed about their product and very honest. And their estimate was a lot less than their competitors. Their estimated time of delivery was spot on. Installation was efficient and flawless. And the quality of their shutters is superior. I highly recommend Simply Shutters.
I did my entire house with simply shutters and they look stunning! They operate as expected. Everyone was very pleasant and easy to work with. I would highly recommend simply shutters for your home.
We are pleased with the quality of work!
Excellent price, quality, and installation. Highly satisfied.
Everything as expected, good communication
Have recommended them to 3 different people and all love the end result.
Super fast install at an even better price. Yes, it took time for the shutters to be delivered—which they were very upfront about at the time of purchase— but it was certainly worth it in the end.
Didn't mind waiting!

Are they wood or plastic?

I remember ordering wood!

I was told I could order either!!
Amazing shutters - very professional from start to finish. Highly recommend!!!!!!
Simply Shutters™ is rated 4.73 based on 628 reviews