SIP Scootershop Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend SIP Scootershop
05AM
5AM

Tell us how SIP Scootershop made you happy

"They sent me out the moped pieces that I bought along with some information on events in England (and more specifically South of England) for Vespa and moped enthusiasts. They were based on the continent (Germany I think) so I was impressed by their extra efforts in this regard."
Are you SIP Scootershop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"In two days it will be 5 weeks since I made my order...I still haven’t received anything. They have my money, I have no parts. This is robbery. Only after I posted a review on another site did I get an apology....never again"
SIP Scootershop is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access