Sistaglam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sistaglam

Tell us how Sistaglam made you happy
Amazing dress! I bought a really lovely elegant dress which I couldn’t find anywhere, seriously spent months shopping and couldn’t find the dress I wanted. However, Sistaglam dress is a show stopper! I will certainly shop from here again!
I’ve seen plenty of reviews from people slating this company - but I’ve been really impressed with them ! Their dresses are lovely and I was refunded within days for those I chose not to keep.
I will confidently use them again
I had a special event recently but couldn’t decide on which dress to buy so I bought 3! They arrived in about 3 days which was great and once I had chosen the one to keep I sent the others back to them. Returns were easy and I got my refund not too long after! Will defo shop here again!!
Verry happy customer. Amazing dress , great price and fast delivery. I would recommend through on the Jessica Rose Flory Navy Beaded Maxi Dress to add embellishments on the straps as well. I wouldn't mind to pay more for that. Anyway, great job !
Good selection to choose from and fast delivery.
Very fast delivery, great price for an amazing dress.
Sistaglam is rated 2.14 based on 29 reviews