Sixty Stores Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sixty Stores

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Sixty Stores deliver?

How can I contact Sixty Stores?

Tell us how Sixty Stores made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Terrible after sales service especially as the product I bought was faulty.I will never use them again.So think before buying anything from this company.Appalled and disgusted ex customer"
Are you Sixty Stores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased Heritage bike shed via Sheds.co.uk. All correspondence was Sixty Stores, first one arrived damaged. Second one won’t fit together and our mails and phone calls ignored. Appalling customer service and product. Still don’t have a complete shed after 3 weeks of trying."
"Had a faulty part, 2 weeks on it's still not solved so I can't use my shed. Nightmare trying to get through to a person on the phone. They cut you off and you have to keep calling back. Always me chasing and no one will just get hold of my issue and sort it. Palram the manufacturer are equally as poor as they are the ones supposedly send the part out but they keep getting it wrong. I have asked sheds.co.uk for a refund and all they could say was that I am outside the 14 day return period. What a joke, I reported the issue 2 weeks ago and they have failed. I would not buy from them again.""
"May 30th - I ordered a shed online including installation - paid in full at the time I then received confirmation email of my order - and given the website said it was in stock - 3-5 days I expected to hear something within that time I had numerous email correspondence back and forth with your customer service regarding different options/sizes available and called the help desk directly to confirm the order of 7x7 Hartwood shed including installation. May 31st - I called the customer service desk and confirmed I wanted to proceed with the order and asked when it would be delivered. I was told they couldn't tell at that time. June 11th - I received a text from Forest Gardens saying my order was delayed due to stock availability and it wouldn't be delivered until June19th. June 18th - I called customer service asking when for a more specifid timeframe of delivered only to be told my order had been placed ON HOLD for the past three weeks. I wasn't given an answer as to why and asked for it to be processed immediately. They confirmed they would do this. I told them I was going on holiday and needed to know when to expect this product. They couldn't confirm a date as their stock was not available. June 28th - While I was on holiday I received a text saying my product would be delivered July 2nd. I called them from Spain long distance to advise I wouldn't be available to receive it and they informed me they would just 'drop it off in the backyard'. I then immediately emailed Daniel at the installation group to advise the shed would be delivered July 2nd and to arrange installation asap. He advised he would only be abiel to install Monday July 15th (two weeks afterwards) I said fine and made arrangements to take the day off work and stay home. I was told I would get 24 hours notice when they would arrive but I didn't so Sunday I emailed Daniel asking when he was arriving Monday. He advised that he didn't have me scheduled for Monday but Tuesday instead;. I was furious as I lost a day's pay waiting based on what I was told. Monday July 15th - I emailed Daniel as I hadn't received a 24 hour notice time of arrival. He said between 11-1 on Tuesday. I arranged with my boss to take 1/2 day off so I could be here. Tuesday July 16th - I received an email at 8:30 from Daniel advising he can't attend until Wednesday - after I have taken another day off work without pay. I'm livid at the situation as I ordered this May 30th - and paid in full. It's not acceptable and the resolution offer was nil. I Lost two days pay from false promises and then was told the installer would 'adjust his other appointments to install for me on July 17th!' Not happy - not at all."
"Worse online experience ever. The fridge I bought was not suitable and the company's return policy is deliberately limiting. I did not know I was dealing with this company when I bought the product. They do not have working phones, their contact number is hidden in their online contact page, they do not answer emails, they refuse to get on phone with customer. The fridge I bought from them was not advertised clearly. Steer clear of this company."
Sixty Stores is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews