https://www.sixty.co.uk/stores Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.sixty.co.uk/stores

Tell us how https://www.sixty.co.uk/stores made you happy
Purchased a Ice Q Mini Fridge.
Had it for 10 months and then stopped cooling. Sent back to supplier, who then supplied a replacement.
Then 11 months later the replacement stopped working. Spoke to supplier and they said "out of warranty" / would not do anything.
It is cheap but it is not good.
I purchased a cantilever parasol on the 4th July (showing stock) being the person I am I chased the order Tuesday which I received your order is being passed to delivery department who will contact you, I then chased them again Thursday and Friday to be told it is with our delivery department team who will contact you ASAP with a date for delivery. I then receive an email on the 13th of July stating they are out of stock , and your money will be refunded. I wanted an explanation as it was showing stock for a consistent 8 days to be told the weekend of the 10th /11th July we sold out as many orders can in. Which does not help with my order made the previous weekend. I obtained the price at £199 to which the price increased on the 5th July to £249. Now I have been asking for someone to handle a complaint to which I get the standard reply of sorry they went out of stock, no explanations no empathy, not apologies, just that your money will be refunded 3-5 working days. That the customer service skills of this company, what’s worse is that one of there other Sixty companies website has just regained stock of this product (rattan garden centre) to where I challenged them to ask why could this stock be sourced from here? Guess what reply I received, you guessed, the standard sorry it’s been refunded 3-5 working days, a totally unprofessional company with no understanding or process, no guidelines of complaint handling with no explanations and skills to help customers. Just take your money and order take with disappointment at the end of the day, just an awful experience from the middle to end.

Just to top this off, as soon as I left a negative review on TP I was contacted within the hour to say sorry and the usual excuses some companies make with stock allocation and how it’s there fault. The real reason they contact me was to offer me £10 as an e voucher to apologise only with one condition! I review the review into positivity to obtain the e voucher, now if that’s not a form of bribery I don’t know what is! Right up there with the worst, if they spent more tome looking after customers rather than worrying what people think of them, maybe they would give customers a better experience overall. So I declined the bribe and I will let them have honest experiences left for customers to see, however, I have noticed that they like to challenge every negative review with the portal companies saying it goes against a policy and should be removed, now if I’m not mistaken this is also a form of misleading the new customer into buying whilst not knowing the whole true facts about people’s buying experience. I will let you decide. I know I will never use a poor excuse of a company again.

Stuart Morey
“What an absolute joke! I tried to place an order for 3 father's day gifts to discover that the FREE delivery would not be able to deliver on time and that to ensure delivery would arrive on time I had to pay £8.99. HOWEVER, I was told the gifts were dispached from different locations and I therefore had to pay two separate delivery charges... so much for FREE!!

P&P issues set aside (BTW they did NOT arrive on time after excessive charges) the gifts also turned up WRONG!

The INCORRECT PRODUCT (similar but NOT what was advertised) arrived with, you've guessed it, the WRONG PERSONALISATION/wording inscribed!

After complaining SEVERAL WEEKS ago, all I have been offered is a partial refund of the product but not the p&p charges (of which there'll be more if I return the gift!)

Along comes the next LATE ARRIVAL... UNBELIEVABLY... It too is the INCORRECT product (NOT as advertised)

After multiple emails, on my part, trying to get to some type of resolution, I am continually being IGNORED!

I am absolutely livid.

This company truly lacks any level of professionalism or common courtesy!

I wish I could rate it 0/5 but I have to say 1 to be able to leave a review!

I feel utterly cheated/conned.

I am awaiting some type of response and/or recompense but am holding my breath!

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!”
https://www.sixty.co.uk/stores is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews