Skates.co.uk Insights

Skates.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

B
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

97.33%
Industry Average
" Brilliant customer service,reasonabe prices and hassle free returns,would recommend "
" Brilliant service and the best price around by far! "
- Craig
" Great service. Bought the wrong heelys for my granddaughter so had to return them and get the correct pair. The company let me know they had the returned pair and got the new ones to me within a couple of days. Couldn't fault the service I received regarding delivery, customer service and price. Would highly recommend them. "
- Fiona
Write your review on Skates.co.uk
A-

Delivery - Fast

88.86%
Industry Average
" Brilliant site with amazing delivery service "
" Easy to order, correct item received and good delivery time. Well pleased. Would definately use this website again! "
- Abbie
" Hi I bought these for my wife who has wanted a pair for years, and she loved them. They seem to be good quality but only time and use will tell. Delivery was very quick and the service seems to be very good also, had lots of follow up. I will say that I had expected the free gift bag with skates as advertised, but I did not receive this only some stickers bit disappointing. Other than that I would recommend. mike "
- Mike
E

Returns Process - Difficult

46.15%
Industry Average
" Ok as long as you have no problems with the order, then customer service is really poor and be careful with returns as they will tell you if they decide it isn't in perfect condition you wont be getting your money back. Also dont rely on their advice they will tell you parts will fit and they obviously don't really have a clue, maybe a good price but thats it poor company to have any dealings with post sale. "
- John
" Decent service, but the returns policy is crap - two weeks is terrible, and four weeks for Christmas returns only applying if you checked the returns policy beforehand and so knew to add a comment, on the off chance the gift wasn't right, is unfair. "
" Not so good was that the parcel was burst on receipt which may have affected returns. "
- oliver
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Thanks skates!!! I am now waiting on a refund only been waiting a month been told by skates that PayPal are at fault and have refunded me as an e check but on further research I have found out it's not anything to do with PayPal surprise surprise when googling it and speaking to PayPal it says an e check is sent only when there is not enough money in the persons/ company's account to cover the refund at that time. "
- Sarah Louise fielding
" i informed skates who offered me a £10 refund which i accepted due to the amount of rain we had over the xmas period he was unable to use his scooter outside we took him to an indoor skate park . "
- KENNETH
" Scooter Not received !! ! meant for a birthday present, customer service lacking. still waiting for refund !!!! "
- E Keating
A
93.35%
Industry Average
" Brilliant site with amazing delivery service "
" excellent service grandaughter loved them !!!! "