Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Great service!
Really happy with my skates. The size guide provided made getting the right size easy.
Seriously good and proactive customer service. Also the candy is bomb
Just spoke to an employee on the phone and found them to be very very helpful in the specs of purchasing the right skates.
fast shipping hassle free experience and awesome products highly recommend shopping with skatescool!
Skatescool is fantastic! love the range of gear, helpful advice, the staff are super friendly and go out of their way to help customers.
In love with my wheels and quick international shipping! Will definitely get more stuff from here!
I've ordered online from Skatescool several times and every single time it has been fantastic. Their customer service is second to none and the whole online shopping experience is easy and swift. Highly recommend!
Item came quickly and was as described. Easy to order will use this site again. Thanks you
Above and beyond. I ordered online was contacted regardless and spoke with a brilliant woman who steered me in a much better direction. My skates and accessories arrived within days! Defiantly coming back!
I came in to choose my first pair of quad skates and Dash was really helpful! I got some great skates and pads for a good price and have since talked my husband into skating too. We’ll be back!
Fantastic range of items I wanted to be delivered in a fast time frame. Will deal again, I even gained a free packet of pop rocks, (winning)
New to roller skating but absolutely love my new skates. Super fast delivery, great products many to choose from. Definitely the skate shop to shop at
Skatescool 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Fast delivery and beautiful socks!
I spoke to customer service who actually saved me from ordering the wrong size. I originally called for another enquiry in which she assisted me and made the arrangement before it was going to be shipped out. Thank you so much for your kindness and patience you made it such an easy transaction and appreciate the customer service it was next level amazing😊..I also received my Sherbet Lime Green Chaya skates and I absolutely love it..Thank you!!..
I have purchased a few times from Skatescool and the service and speed of shipment are fantastic and they always have what I need in stock. They will continue to be my go to for skate supplies 🙂
Fantastic place with a wide range of awesome gear. Excellent customer service!
Fast response, of all days ordered online Xmas day and received within a couple of days. Wasn’t expecting them for few weeks. Happily order again.
Awesome service and quick delivery.
Skatescool is rated 4.66 based on 556 reviews