Skate Society Reviews

Josephine M
kids loved the ticker
Still waiting for my order. It’s been over 10 days
Quick and kindness
I purchased these skates for my niece's birthday. She lived them they are awesome Quality. Fast service
I've always had a great experience with Skatescool!
I love these socks, such good quality! Fantastic customer service when I enquired about sizing for my son. Shipped fast & came with lollies and stickers ❤👌
Great company, highly recommend! Delivery of goods was fast & efficient and staff are lovely to deal with :)
Same day coĺlection. Too easy!
Super quick amazing service
Super speedy service!
Great service, fast delivery and plenty of stocks! :)
Amazingly chipper and helpful! I ordered some Bont Parkstar rollerskates amid the pandemic. Ordered the wrong size at first (weird Bont sizing) and got a lot of help sorting out the order. I also ordered some slide blocks and accessories which I wasn't sure how to install on my own, and Skate Society were happy for me to call numerous times through the day to get tips (thank you Viper)! 10/10 would shop again, also call them if you want skate tips or just some nice people to talk to while you're probably stuck at home 😊💜
Skate Society 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Socks are exactly how i imagined. Fast postage. Very happy.
Skate Society 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Very good packaging
Skate Society 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Skates are lovely but….. I paid for brand new skates , the ones i got had clearly been worn , there was a big skuff mark on the toe .
Love my new Bont Parkstars! I also got purple Bont laces and socks and the quality is good. Shipping was super fast. Only thing is they're a bit big. Was really tricky trying to figure out sizes using Bont sizing and although I'm a ladies 10/41 I went for the 7.5 but probably could have gone for the 7 to have them fitted. Will try heat moulding.
Good service, plenty of stock , lovely staff
Great range, very easy shopping experience, excellent communications and fast delivery. What's not to love?
I'm so happy with my blue Crazy Retro Roller Skates bought online from Skate Society! They are a perfect fit and really comfortable - can't wait to have some fun with 'em. Shipping was super quick and I got a bunch of extra li'l goodies with my delivery.
First pair of skates for my niece and she absolutely loves them. Fast delivery. Got them within 3 days of ordering 👍🏽
Skate Society is rated 4.71 based on 798 reviews