Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Very quick service easy and efficient
I am a half side between 8 and 9 and I wen with impala bldrs in an 8 and if I order again I’ll go a nine, there great but just hindsite and hope it helps someone out there x
Very quick delivery. Lovely socks. Really appreciated the hand written note..nice touch..thank you.
My daughter is so happy with the Moxis. Tried other branded skates but they fell apart too soon. These are not only great looking but great quality!!!
Skatescool 5 star review on 8th April 2021 Skatescool 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Dash is great to deal with, knows her stuff and has great product knowledge.
Delivery was really fast and tracked. When I had a problem I called them and they were very helpful offering to replace the item. I would definetly buy from them again.
Fantastic service. Fantastic staff. Fantastic experience. I am happiness.
Roller blades arrived quickly, as described. Very happy 10 year old. Great choice. Highly recommended.
Great product. Good service.
Shipping was so quick and I’m so happy with my new wheels thanks u
Offered 5% discount in return for a product review but the discount code never arrived. Trickery is wrong.
Just an all round good experience! They leave a personal note in my order and postage was quick!
Very happy with Skatescool, good service and follow up. Great products too.
My new favourite store for all things roller skates! Fantastic stock of items and great communication when a colour in an item is out of stock. Fast shipping and they even put my bearings for my wheels in for me! Thanks guys!
Always great range and fast service!
Super helpful and speedy in their customer service and feedback. It’s great to have a reassuring and capable person at the other end of the email chain when necessary.
Great skates & excellent service
Great quality products at a reasonable price, fast shipping and packaged well.
Fast, reliable. Good communication from team.
Cool, friendly, helpful staff who take the time to get you what you need
Such a fun experience and slick operation.
Skatescool is rated 4.70 based on 670 reviews