Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool
Great products, reasonable service and price.
Awesome range of stock, friendly and helpful customer service. Delivery was fast!
Amazing service
Quick delivery and the website was really easy to use to find the length of laces I would need!
Great products and fast postage. Highly recommended!
I originally ordered a set of Moxi Lolly's in Pineapple back in the first week of June. I had noted a discrepancy in the measurement of skate sizes between the Moxi site and Skatescool site, and when speaking to Skatescool I mentioned this however they recommended their sizing guide. Unfortunately pineapple colour was unavailable, and the email ping pong about skate colours and wheels went on for some time before a set of skates was sent to me several weeks after paying. On arrival they were much, much too small and I had to pay the return cost and there was even more difficulty sourcing skates in the size I needed (I chose to ignore Skatescool staff suggestion and instead size off the Moxi chart - they would still have suggested the wrong size a second time if I had listened to their advice). The phone calls and emails continued and I was on the verge of cancelling the order due to the ongoing inconvenience. Eventually I did end up receiving a set of Moxi Lolly's in my second choice colour around a month after paying. I can't fault the skates, the product is great, however the service and email and phone ping pong that went on just to receive them was frustrating, as was the sizing chart that I had specifically pointed out was incorrect. Advice: follow size chart on the Moxi website, they do know their own product! Please ignore Skatescool's Moxi sizing chart, this will save you having to pay a hefty return mail cost of the skates yourself. There has been no suggestion from Skatescool that they would pay for this cost despite the ongoing inconvenience, and they insisted I return the wrong size skates before they would mail out the new skates to me. Staff were pleasant on the phone and I can tell some of the issues were not their fault, however when an order placed for skates worth over $500 takes a month to fill because of wrong sizing where the advertised charts are wrong, then perhaps Skatescool should be willing to have paid the return cost for postage. Special mention to employee Jazz who was super pleasant on the phone and very apologetic about the delays - thank you.
Really fast shipping, great range of stock. Great customer service and feels good to support an aussie skate shop!
prompt delivery, nice product
Frustrating that prices weren’t clearly visible on all products in store and had to rely on staff member to very slowly find products on iPad, making the whole process much slower than necessary
Love the Customer service love the personal touch in store. Love the Product range In store and online. Totally recommend Skatescool.
Easy purchase and quick delivery although one of the axles on my skate was stripped when I received them.
Dash was super friendly & helpful. It’s nice to be assisted by a skater who knows her stuff.
They are very cool
Thanks very much skatescool for my recent purchase of Skate wheels.
Prompt service!!
Total professionals.
Best birthday present for an 8 yr old
Very happy with everything I’ve purchased from Skatescool and interstate delivery times from them. Very helpful when had to contact them about making adjustments to what I had ordered.
Thanks Skatescool.
LOVE
i cant tell which product this review is for as there is no indication in the form and i ordered 2 at the same time. one got here in a matter of days, the other still hasnt arrive and its been about 2 weeks now.
Amazing customer service!