Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
great as always!!!
Absolutely love my purchase from skateskool, and have made another purchase since, as their products are of such high quality and the business is exceptional when it comes to the personal touches. Thank you :)
Item still has not arrived, despite getting an email AND text from Courier on Friday 8th, stating it would arrive that day.
Swapped the size no problem. Skates are awesome!! Thanks!!
Staff there very helpful and seem to know their stuff.
Excellent selection of skates!
Cute store, super lovely & helpful staff!
The best skate variety in Adelaide with impeccable staff assistance! We are thrilled with our purchases and will recommend Skatescool to everyone
Very cool 10/10 I recommend
We didn't know anything about skating, so when we came to buy skates for our 7 year old daughter, it was great to come into a store where their whole business is about skating and we could have confidence in the advice we were given.
Excellent service and well informed caring understanding and a wonderful salesperson
They are really nice to ride and the toe stops are easy to get use too
bought online. they contacted me prior to seeing to ensure I have chosen the right gear. helped me to understand I needed an alternative. offered instant emails with choices. followed up asap was derived interstate within three working days! fantastic !!! well done you am telling al my friends! THANK YOU
I was so pleasantly surprised at how quickly the skates were sent. I couldn’t believe it that they had arrived within a few days of ordering - right before Christmas.
Absolutely fantastic service and amazing skates! Cheers, from @the_greyhound_dad
We love your store. Staff member was excellent for service and has a bubbly personality. Will be a frequent buying in your store.
Service was really good - they happily, graciously and easily made an update to my order after I had placed it.
It'd be nice if I actually did get the 5% off.... I haven't so far with any reviews.
Please stop playing 70s and 80s music. We are living in 2021. With all the money You are collecting You could even pay a dj to mix for You. 70s and 80s music is what killed the Rollerskating industry because of People’s insistence on playing it and the average Person's yearning for more. That being said, 80s theme nights are occasionally fun - with warning.
As a beginner, I do not appreciate the vast majority of general direction skating being speed skating, which is dangerous for Me to be amongst because Some are not exactly professional skaters giving Me adequate space. I do not appreciate not being given the simple opportunity to make My own way around the outside of the rink without interference. I don't mean to be harsh, but lately Everyone has been splitting in to groups to do practice, taking up all the room and there has been not a lot of space to just straight out slowly skate like I want to.
I really enjoy the Other People's company, liked it better at ARC than at Magill, though two courts would be best. I liked Vixen as a trainer rather than Who We have now. She was super attentive and managed the crowd much better on Her Own rather than with several trainers. It's almost like too many cooks spoil the broth. I hope She comes back regularly.
So I am not super impressed with Skatescool but it's somewhere to skate and My aim is to get better despite the mentioned difficulties.
Perfect 10 for website, sales and delivery. Option of a cheaper postal cost if not in a rush for goods
Friendly service and a great range of quality sock designs.
Great products, reasonable prices and best of all an awesome team that know their products and were extremely helpful. You guys rock!
Skatescool is rated 4.69 based on 613 reviews