Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Flawless customer service. Always friendly.
Size fits well and have great protection for her first time skating
I loved my skate skool experience very professional.
So impressed with the help and very happy with the product and fast delivery! Thank you. And just so you know I went to the competition first and stuck with you because of your quality service!
Amazing customer service.Reliable good quality products.
The laces were such a pretty colour! So bright and vibrant! They also grip suuuper well. However, I've been using then for 2 weeks and they've started to fray in one spot in the middle already. That being said, I'm an Artistic Roller skater, so they're under a lot of stress from the skating I do, so I'll cut them a little slack. Would definitely recommend though!
Daughter loved her turquoise glitter skates !
Great skates!
Great gear at good prices served by skating enthusiasts! What more can one ask for?
Excellent customer service!
Promptly replies to queries and very patient in guiding to measure the appropriate size of boot and plate.
Very helpful ladies!
Extremely helpful when purchasing, wonderful interactions in email and when we picked up our parcel.
Even though I selected the wrong skate size for my granddaughter, Skatescool gave me a refund with the promise of contacting me as soon as her size is back in stock. Very pleasant to deal with as well.
Great wheels, arrived quickly. Thanks guys.
So easy to deal with. Skates were exactly as described.
Great communication and fantastic range for kids!
Awesome skates
Awesome socks love them fast efficient service
Fantastic products and super quick delivery. Will be ordering all of my skating needs from Skatescool.
Skatescool is rated 4.64 based on 134 reviews