Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
My grandchildren love them and I have not seen them so excited in a very long time. Snd they learnt to roller blade in less than 1 hour!
Product is good.
Love my new skates!
Quick delivery
I bought quad skates from here on a whim and had them within 3 days of ordering. Such fast delivery and so far have had excellent customer service. I'm buying everything for my new hobby from this store. Oh and I got a cute lil 90s lolly in the packaging with my skates which was super cute and nostalgia inducing.
Excellent quality
Bought my first skates and they arrived super quickly and in great condition. Very happy with my purchase and have placed another order for some extra protective gear.
Happy with product and quick delivery. πŸ‘
Thanks
All products I have purchased are great quality :) and the skatescool team it’s very kind and very helpful. I am In the process of an exchange and I am very confident that my expectations will be met 😊 looking forward to receiving my luminous Wheels once restocked!!
Great service. The staff was very helpful and they carry great stock. I was very impressed and would definitely shop there again.
Loved it love it...
Short and speedy delivery
Helpful and local
Knowledgeable and friendly staff and a huge range of stock.
An excellent experience
Very nice and helpful staff
Awesome products, service and people 100% happy
My package arrived within a few days of ordering and was well packed.
Superb staff, a wonderful purchasing experience driven by helpful staff who weren't trying to push sales and had the customers ideals as their focus
The shipping was so efficient, especially for interstate delivery and the customer service was great! Would highly recommend purchasing from this website.
Great and quick service
Super quick service and delivery even in the current situation! And the product was perfect ! :))
Skatescool is rated 4.64 based on 439 reviews