Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Great and quick service
Great service & delivery time
I got a kind reminder that I’d only ordered 4wheels for my daughter’s skates (enough for only 1 skate)
I spoke on the phone and emailed to add to my order, great personal customer service, really nice people : )
The staff are really friendly and helpful.We love our new skates.Thankyou so much.
Always great help
Happy with quality product and speedy delivery *****
Hey skatescool I found your staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. The purchases made are for a Christmas gift so haven't yet been used. I'll definitely be back as my daughter recently joined junior derby.
Always ships quickly, great communication. Love the quality of all the items I’ve purchased. Thank you!
Brilliant experience.... not only got what I needed but got help to get my board sorted on the spot! Great knowledge & skills topped off by customer service that rocks. Thank you & excited about the move to lessons for kids in 2021
Arrived pretty quickly. Great quality. Easy to read shoe size guide
look im not happy, i bought a inline skate for my fiancee it arrived last week and since then im trying to reach you guys to return it because it was too small and ask for credits in your store to buy a new one, i sent you two emails and nothing, no one got back to me. i want to send then back to you as soon as possible and i need to know what should i do, whats the procedure?
Fast and secure deliveries and great products. The butt savers look good under skirts and the foam is strong but soft. Saves your butt so you can skate more. Weeeee!
Very happy with the great produces, wonderful service and fast delivery. Thanks
My GF luved her new skates!
I purchased a bike ramp from Skatescool for my grandson for Xmas I ordered it on the Saturday and received it a couple of days later couldn’t ask for a better service .Well done Skatescool👍
Good range of products but many sold out
Great store with heaps of good skate product. Quick and easy to order, and postage was quick and easy.

Thanks again, will shop here in the future too.
Great service & an eye for detail.
Saved me from making a mistake of ordering just one set of 4 wheels instead of 8.
Awesome :)
You guys always come through with the goods!! And super quick delivery!!!
Amazing service, incredibly knowledgeable, really helpful and welcoming. Wouldn’t shop anywhere else
Skatescool is rated 4.65 based on 542 reviews