SKECHERS Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend SKECHERS

How would you rate SKECHERS ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amir

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SKECHERS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought a shoe from Skechers shop in Glasgow two weeks back and after wearing it very first time I developed pain in lower band of my foot. I took the shoe back to the Skechers shop from where I bought it (Glasgow Buchanan) the lady at the counter not only refused to take the shoe but not even ready to replace it or give me an alternative. I told her that this shoe has a design fault but she refused to listen and start ignoring me. I was very disappointed because the shoe is not only uncomfortable but the staff member who dealt with me was so rude and ignorant. Very disappointed.."
"The shoes are exceptionally comfortable and I would recommend them for people who have sensitive soles to their feet. I have spent a lot of money on insoles and arch supports etc. but have found that I don't need any of these when I wear the Go Walk range."
BARBARA MAINWARING
"Very comfortable shoes and stylish too."
Maryann H
"When I wear my Skechers (Go Step Lite - Dashing), no matter what I'm wearing, is improved by the style of my shoes. I walk with a lighter step, feel more energized and know I look great wearing a great looking shoe too."
SKECHERS is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews