skinny food co Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

skinny food co have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

Delivery - Fast

82.46%
Industry Average
Great customer service delivery was quick and the syrups taste amazing haven't found one I don't like yet I have recently tried the raspberry and the strawberry jams and they are amazing will definitely have them again and try the other flavours to
- Kerri
The reason I couldn’t give 5 stars is because the delivery was so slow (took around 4 weeks) and I had to keep chasing them to ask where it was, was told to wait and it should arrive (even though when I tried to track it, the Royal Mail site said they couldn’t find it), and then eventually they sent me another.
F

Refunds - Difficult

11.11%
Industry Average
I’ve asked for a refund numerous times and keep getting denied the refund, even though I’ve not got my order? The attitude of the customer service advisors is disappointed, they don’t want to help at all.
- Chloe
If they would've cancelled my order after my first email i would not have to pay for return postage when i send the products back for a refund.
- Anonymous
I was sent a different return address to that provided on the website and have still not received my refund for either of the two transactions that were taken from my account (despite sending proof of postage) I have had to contact my bank to block Future payments coming out of my account.
76.47%
- Kerri
Love skinneyfood fab service great products
- Sue hocking
Easy to find what your looking for, quick delivery and customer service always great!
- Eve