skinny food co Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

skinny food co have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

93.75%
Industry Average
Excellent all round, price, delivery and above all WOW what a taste without all the calories!!!! Win, win, would definitely recommend!
- Laura
The syrups are amazing and go really well with my porridge or a slice of cake. They have a fantastic range of products to suit anyone's dietary needs. Always excellent service and prices. And the chocolate orange spread is heavenly!
- Anonymous
Great flavours and reasonably priced. If you cutting down this helps with any craves. Definitely worthwhile
- Joy
A-

Delivery - Fast

82.26%
Industry Average
Delivery was fine for me.
- Avess Arshad
Great customer service delivery was quick and the syrups taste amazing haven't found one I don't like yet I have recently tried the raspberry and the strawberry jams and they are amazing will definitely have them again and try the other flavours to
- Kerri
The reason I couldn’t give 5 stars is because the delivery was so slow (took around 4 weeks) and I had to keep chasing them to ask where it was, was told to wait and it should arrive (even though when I tried to track it, the Royal Mail site said they couldn’t find it), and then eventually they sent me another.
- Anonymous
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.28%
Industry Average
Then finally asked if I wanted a refund I said yes, then the next three emails were again asking for my patience and to email next week.
- Jamie Matejka
They then apologised for this, but asked me to send them a photograph!?!??!? - I explained I couldn't send them a photograph as I had never received the items? - what was I going to send them a photograph of? - an empty space on my table where they should have been!??! They then basically said that was their rules/procedure and there was nothing else they could do as they required a picture in order to start their refund/return process.
- Paul Lynch
Very dissapointed with customer service Royal mail lost my parcel and I send them thousands emails and they don't refund my money back
- Ntaiana Ioulianou
76.03%
- Kerri
Love skinneyfood fab service great products
- Sue hocking
Easy to find what your looking for, quick delivery and customer service always great!
- Eve