skinny food co Reviews

14.89%
Industry Average
!!! REFUND MY MONEY .
posted 3 days ago - Angela Salkeld
Took ages for delivery and then wrong order turned up with someone else's name and address on invoice! Emailed skinny food company to tell them, and now they won't send me out my correct order or refund me until I post their mistake back! BRILLIANT! Do not waste your time or money with this "company" 🤠
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
Been told I have to wait 4 weeks for a refund from the the order date as my order has never arrived, will not be ordering from here again!
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
When I demanded they cancel the subscription and give a refund, they offered me the opportunity to pay to send it back to them for a refund.
posted 1 month ago - Julie nunn
Then finally asked if I wanted a refund I said yes, then the next three emails were again asking for my patience and to email next week.
posted 1 month ago - Jamie Matejka
They then apologised for this, but asked me to send them a photograph!?!??!? - I explained I couldn't send them a photograph as I had never received the items? - what was I going to send them a photograph of? - an empty space on my table where they should have been!??! They then basically said that was their rules/procedure and there was nothing else they could do as they required a picture in order to start their refund/return process.
posted 1 month ago - Paul Lynch
Very dissapointed with customer service Royal mail lost my parcel and I send them thousands emails and they don't refund my money back
posted 1 month ago - Ntaiana Ioulianou
They are a scam! Avoid at all costs. They take your money...you dont receive the items and they refuse to refund you! I cant get any money back after waiting WEEKS...they told me it would take days. Stay far FAR away.
posted 3 months ago - Louise Ann
Scam artists, sign you up to subscription then take money puy every week and no sauce delivered , still waiting for refund , and you only get crappy generic response and no number to ring them in
posted 3 months ago - J Beaumont
No items arrived they refused to refund claiming it was with Royal Mail who had still not got it in three weeks (seen by the tracking they provided).
posted 3 months ago - Jen