skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
Amazing products, I live very close to their factory/shop ,they are very friendly,very professional. Anytime I can pop in and buy any products from the shop. I love peanut butter soooo not guilty;)
Excellent products and service I will recommend far and wide.
Amazing, a loyal customer that loves the products. Great service and highly recommended!
I loved it, love it, love it ...Thew products are amazing, I have tried most of them . Not all of the are my cup of tea, but definitely ,panck cakes, jams, sauces : chocolate, cookies, piri piri, honey mustard are just fantastic. I'm on very strict diet where sugar is not allowed, so this helps me to fight with my craves. I assuming that negative comets comes form people who can have in diet sugar, that why they can play with better taste from another source where includes carbs and sugar . I can't so for me are just PERFECT !!! :)
Amazing products and service
Strawberry jam, I'm a diabetic (controlling it through diet) so to find a low sugar jam is fantastic. 4g sugar per 100g is great. I spread a tiny amount on my toast. The taste is as good as normal full sugar jam. It's a little pricey but for me it's a luxury I don't have often so don't mind paying more. The online offers don't seem to work when I enter the code at checkout.
All of the products from skinny food co are amazing! The flavour is amazing!
sauces are free on slimming world and perfect for baking and cooking
For those on a weight reduction program or for diabetics they are a wonderful find. For me the mayo, garlic mayo and bbq sauces are good and lift the dishes I use them in. I have enjoyed the easter cream, vanilla and black cherry sauces too. I have others yet to be opened and sampled. The jams...I have tried strawberry, apricot and black currant...all are excellent. Yes, they are a little pricey, but the flavour of the jam is intense and a little goes a long way. I for one intend to continue to purchase again and again.
Poor customer service. If waited over two weeks before any reply from emails and chat lines that said, there no one available to speak but we'll get back to you soon 🤔. I had customer complaint of a couple of vial tasting sweet sauces as I'd place over of over £50 order a couple of weeks ago but they will not give you a refund or offer an exchange just a free delivery on my next order but i don't think I'll bother ☹️ as if you have a problem with the products, as I say they won't do anything about it as you've 'opened the product!' How do you know what it tastes like until you open it!!??!! They haven't even asked for me to send the items back to check for quality control as they seem to wash their hands of you if your not happy. Certainly won't be recommending them by word of mouth to friends or family!
Ordered early January and received tracking next day. Week later I chase up to be assured its on way. Another week and I ask for a refund. All replies are asking me to hold tight its on way- it’s Royal Mails fault (it isnt) and I open up a Paypal dispute. They deleted all negative reviews and comments on their websites and social media. They even spammed me to order more. I never received the order or refund until over 4 weeks later when Paypal found in my favour. So no sauces but least I got my money back. An appalling company that plays dodgy marketing tricks to appear successful. Sad really. Save yourself the bother. I guess they cannot remove reviews on this site as it seems to be a more genuine reflection to other places.
Ordered early January and received tracking next day. Week later I chase up to be assured its on way. Another week and I ask for a refund. All replies are asking me to hold tight its on way- it’s Royal Mails fault (it isnt) and I open up a Paypal dispute. They deleted all negative reviews and comments on their websites and social media. They clearly have fake positive reviews and comments posted. They even spammed me to order more. I never received the order or refund until over 4 weeks later when Paypal found in my favour. So no sauces but least I got my money back. An appalling company that plays dodgy marketing tricks to appear successful. Sad really. Save yourself the bother. I guess they cannot remove reviews on this site as it seems to be a more genuine reflection to other places.
Terrible company. No phone number, send email and no reply, do chat and they cut you off and block you. Terrible terrible no service at all. It’s a scam signing you up for a subscription when you have not asked for it. Taking money out of your account when you have not authorised it. Avoid avoid avoid. Terrible
The only way to describe the taste of these sauces is melted plastic mixed with artificial sweetener. Cannot believe these are allowed to be sold.
i don't know how this company gets away with selling these products as alternatives to sauces ect.. for example the mayonnaise honestly tastes awful i understand they are healthy alternatives but you cannot even compare them they are inedible. twenty pounds wasted
Dispatch & delivery extremely slow. Contacting them is difficult when there is a problem or query on your order. Chat room a waste of time. Facebook comments removed frequently when bad feed back recieved with customers honest comments. Would prefer to have an honest feedback than an altered feedback showing the true opinions of customers with both the product and service. Changed to TRKG much better flavour and excellent delivery and customer service. Will not shop again.
I hate leaving bad reviews- but the products I ordered from Skinny Foods are honestly awful. I ordered 3 sauces and all of them are inedible and taste like glue. The reviews on their website are so positive, so I was shocked when the products tasted as bad as they did. Don’t waste your money :(
Not great service at all. Very very slow delivery and when I asked to cancel my order, they refused. Their email responses were quite abrupt and generic and they completely ignore you on social media. Their customer service needs a lot of work!!!!!!!
Ive been lied to as well. Had notification a week ago it had been dispatched with 48 hour delivery (I ordered it 10 days ago) and Royal Mail are yet to receive the parcel from SFC. There is no phone number to speak to anyone, only a non-active live chat, email or online query form (which promises to reply within one working day) - I have tried all of these methods asking where my items are, and requesting a refund as I've not had my goods, but have had no reply. So they have my money and I have no goods and no response. So theft basically
Ordered over £50 worth on 10th Feb 2020. They told me it was despatched on 13th Feb on Royal Mail 48h tracked. It’s now 22nd February and still no order. Royal Mail wasn’t even given the parcel until today 22nd February according to the tracking. Skinny Food Co lie to you. After several requests to cancel the order by email as this is the only way you can contact them, and asked for refund they chose to ignore my requests and repeatedly say they’ve sent it. Apparently it’s arriving tomorrow 13 days after order. So much for 48h delivery. Would not use again. Extremely poor service
skinny food co is rated 2.54 based on 24 reviews