skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
skinny food co 1 star review on 23rd June 2020
Michelle Larravide
skinny food co 1 star review on 12th March 2020
Emma
More Photos & Videos
Up until recently i had only ever tried some of the skinny sauces (The brown sauce is definitely my fave) but then I thought I would try out the spreads and the coffee's and WOW; Ill start with the spreads, these should come with a huge warning label as they are AMAZING and better than real chocolate, once you open that jar...its gone...

The flavoured coffee's are simply divine; my fave's are the chocolate orange; double choc and cookie dough, teamed with the hazelnut creamer and you have the best coffee (much better than costa and a lot better for you)

The little flavour drops are a god send in oats and drinks and are also a firm favorite

I can honestly say that I have ordered multiple times from Skinny foods and although the order can take up to 10 days to arrive; when it does arrive, it is really well packaged and nothing has ever been split or broken.

This stuff is really addictive and so yummy, I guarantee you will not be disappointed :-)
Great products making dieting so much easier and tastier than ever before !! Syrups and seasonings can’t decide which is best , wide variety spoilt for choice
Great customer service delivery was quick and the syrups taste amazing haven't found one I don't like yet I have recently tried the raspberry and the strawberry jams and they are amazing will definitely have them again and try the other flavours to
Excellent products, love the syrups & snacks. Their latest addition of f chocolate chip cookies are so tasty & cannot believe they’re sugar free. Happy Days 😃
I follow a healthy lifestyle and the breakfast syrups really help change my daily breakfast up. I also like putting the peanut butter Syrup in my coffee been drinking cup after cup.
Absolutely love the products from Skinny Food so much to choose from.. spoilt for choice!! White chocolate spread and Salted Caramel Syrup my no1 fave.
Products are very good and always have good offers going on. Great for asking to plain yoghurts you give it a lovely set taste.
Amazing syrups & sauces, they really do taste like the real products!!
Just Great
We look forward to our special coffees each day
especialy in this gloomy time
Products are just amazing, perfect for who has a sweet tooth but still fitting in the diet.
Great sauces and syrups! I'm really happy as they're ok to have on the Slimming World diet (only half a syn per spoonful). They taste great and fill the void when having things like burgers, pasta dishes etc... I've had a few deliveries now and will definitely be back again
Wow! These syrups are amazing. My favorite has to be the Cherry flavour. Great value, fast delivery, well packaged. I really think you should give them a try. You wont regret it.
Just Great
Nice to have a special coffee in these gloomy times we look forward to it each day
Excellent have enjoyed everything I have tried so far .
Such a great selection of low calorie low sugar items. I use the flavour drops everyday in my coffee. Brilliant company
Well, the flavours just keep getting better. 'Dipped my toe' into flavoured coffee and the caramel popcorn is amazing!
Absolutely love skinny food! Am losing weight with Slimming World and these are a god send. Low or virtually zero calories but no different to fully loaded brands and no loss of taste. Fully recommend!
I purchase from Skinny food on a regular basis, the taste factor is excellent, especially the jams which are full of flavour, best of all, if you are eating healthy or if you are diabetic, Skinny food products are a must!
Skinny food co is a fantastic company and very usable for the likes of people like me following slimming world
The skinny food products are so good. They taste wonderful and you would never know that they weren't the full-fat versions. I particularly like the sweet syrups such as salted caramel, maple syrup, custard, etc., and add them to porridge. I have bought the curry sauce one which I haven't used yet but I know it's going to be as good as all the rest.
skinny food co is rated 3.96 based on 396 reviews