Skooli Inc. Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Skooli Inc.

About Skooli Inc.: Skooli is an online tutoring service that matches professional tutors with students in an online digital classroom. Students can find academic help in any subject and start a session immediately. Skooli is committed to providing professional tutoring services in a safe and secure online environment.

(604) 628-3433

lexie@skooli.com

147 Liberty St.

How would you rate Skooli Inc. ?

"I was searching for a teacher for 3/4 hours, i scheduled classes with many teachers but they didn't even respond. then 1 teacher accepted to take class but it was empty, there was no one, i waited for the teacher so that the class could begin but the page of the classroom was blank, due to some technical issues i think, then when i realised nothing going to happen now then i left the page and i received an email stating that i successfully finished a class with a teacher which wasn't true. The whole day i tried to reach a teacher but unfortunately i was unable to find a teacher. You need to improve your service. My experience was a complete disappointment."
"Was taken advantage of"
"The service is great, the tutor we used is outstanding. Very fast reply from technical support, a particular person I dealt with, Adrian, was just great. We are stuck with them now."
"Excellent services"
"I sat 4 hours, but got zero help, requested multiply instant help requests, but got zero feedback, says there are tutors online requested a session, sat for 2 hours and got nothing, opened a chat with them multiply times and got no feedback."IT STATES INSTANT HELP" that being the main reason I signed up!!!!!!, Complete rubbish.!!!!!!!!!"
"I am happy skooli Inc because it was very helpful and informative"
"Lots to technical issues and I was kicked out of the session several times. Also, I spent an hour interviewing tutors who, in the end, weren't qualified"
Hi Hope,

Thank you for the feedback. I understand you have some very specific tutoring needs and am sorry none of the tutors you've been in touch with seem to be able to help. If we can gather some details about your learning goals, our team will be happy to communicate with tutors and find the best one for you.

Please contact us at support@skooli.com with some more info.

Happy studying,
- The Skooli Team
"Couldn't connect to have a live tutor speak with me."
Hi Cederia,

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate hearing about these sort of issues, so we can always be improving the Skooli experience.

We've taken a look at your session and can confirm that the tutor was in fact available to help you in the classroom. If you weren't able to connect with the tutor, it may have been a technical issue with your browser or device. We'd love to figure it out with you and make sure your next session has no hiccups. Please be in touch with our team when you'd like to schedule your next session at support@skooli.com.

Happy studying,
- The Skooli Team
"Since I do not have Google Chrome or Firefox, I was not able to receive any tutoring assistance. I have a brand new Dell Laptop computer with Internet Explorer, which in my opinion, should be enoigh technology to receive a little help."
Hi Michael,

We appreciate your feedback and we understand that not having a compatible browser can be frustrating. In our case, Internet Explorer/Edge just doesn't have the capabilities the classroom needs.

Fortunately, you can quickly add Chrome or Firefox to your new Dell laptop. Here are the download links:

Chrome: http://bit.ly/2pCjlt3

Firefox: https://mzl.la/1heu2Ys

Once installed, you can use our online classroom to speak with our professional tutors. Here, try our demo classroom when you have Chrome or Firefox installed:

Demo Classroom: https://class.skooli.com/?code=demo

If you still need help getting started, feel free to let us know. We’re happy to help!

Adrian
"The tutor did not want to help. She thought I wanted the answer, but in reality I wanted her to explain the problem."
"It's very Interactive the Tudors help my daughter very much understand the things that she's not getting in class. It is very convenient for us to use."
Mary Alice
Verified Buyer
"My daughter wasn't able to video chat with her tutor since the tutor was having problems on her end. It made it difficult to Communicate with texting & the. video lesson. My daughter also said that it took a long time for her tutor to get back to her between texts. She didn't feel like it helped her very much because she want able to actually speak to her face to face. I feel that I should be refunded part of my tutorial fee because of this."
"I was a little confused at first on how to use it, but I was use to the other "help now." The person that helped me was very good."
"The teacher are very accommodating and helpful in letting me understand the lesson."
"My first experience was not a good one. First, I was directed to the wrong queue. Then when I got a message from a Skooli representative to get me talking to a live tutor, I never recieved any help."
"The idea is excellent, but the product is misrepresented as being "on demand". The tutoring is not on demand, it's by appointment. Unfortunately, my appointment was not held by the tutor due to an emergency and Skooli was unable to assign me another tutor at my scheduled time. I wasted 30 minutes that I could have been studying trying to connect with a tutor unsuccessfully. The site could be improved. For example, I kept getting a pop-up reminder for me to start my tutoring session, for which I had already started and the tutor was not there."
"I had a session set up with Joseph, but he never showed. I waited 45 mins for him to show. I REALLY NEEDED HELP THAT NIGHT!"
"My experience with Skooli was very impressive. I used this service in the middle of the night and the person sitting at the "proverbial" front desk was so very helpful. She waited with me until someone answered my request. The tutor that answered my request was a research scientist in biochemistry. I am a junior in college and the course I needed help with was research methods and I was completely lost. My tutor took her time with me and made sure I understood the concepts before we disconnected and then emailed our typed conversation (I could not get my microphone to work) so I could refer to it at a later time. My experience with Skooli was first rate!"
"There are bugs that need to be fixed and you need better screenings for the tutors. It took a long time to finally get a tutor on that knew the material, even then it took longer to upload files and prepare the material than the actually session. I learned very little from my session and wasted a lot of time."
"You need the ability to screen share. Getting a tutor lined up for a session seems difficult."
Skooli Inc. is rated 3.70 based on 43 reviews