Slater Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slater Sports

Tell us how Slater Sports made you happy
5 ⭐
Awesome, great product delivered pronto
Even during a busy Xmas period these guys made sure we got our order and purchase sorted before thev24 dec. One very happy customer and would purchase again with Salter Sports. Best price also.
Excellent. Great postage and sorted out my return for change of size with no trouble.
I bought a Morgan’s punching bag from interstate. Slaters were the cheapest online and delivered within a few days and during the Christmas peak. Very happy with their service!
Very good price and great quality
Great price & quick delivery
Good quality swords
Great product and quick arrival time
Fantastic customer service!! Went above & beyond to assist me when I had an issue setting up product I purchased. (Issue was me doing it incorrectly, not the actual product!) Very rare to get such great service these days, would definitely recommend Slater Sports!
Greatprices,fastdelivery
Excellent very happy
fast postage, high quality products. exactly what I was after
Great service. Wrong product was delivered but was resolved immediately.
Everything arrived as per order. The prices were fair and the service excellent. Will use again.
Very happy with the product. Great quality
Goods as per expected and receives on time.
Very helpful team, good to deal with people😎
I am very disappointed with the 130 cm rattan stick. It is not straght and I can’t use it effectively for my exercises.

Wonder why it bends ?
Appreciate your inputs.

Regards
Lucky
Hi Lucky,

I've emailed you privately but no reply unfortunately. I'll try through this public reply. I'm keen to discuss with you and replace if needed - there are obviously a small amount of products which can be defective on manufacture, so happy to send a replacement and see how they go, just reach out to me. Thanks :)

Paul