Slater Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slater Sports

Tell us how Slater Sports made you happy
Good communication and helpful to resolved product issue, all pick up and refund completed with highly satification, thank you!
Very quick response and delivery :-) good quality to. thank you
Excellent service. Product arrived in a couple of days. All good!
Fantastic! Punching Bag was delivered days before expected delivery date which was awesome and is exactly what I was after and beyond expectation! Thank you 😊
I have purchased a number of products from Slater Sports and have always found the service first class. Good range of products and very fast delivery. Most recent purchase was set of Morgan resistance bands which are high quality and arrived in a couple of days.
Awesome service! Should be giving 6 stars.The product I ordered did not fit, Slater Sports resolved the issue well beyond my expectations. I will continue to use their products.
Excellent belts will be ordering more soon :-)
Easy to order, quick delivery, top products - Slater Sports is a winner!!!!
5 ⭐
Awesome, great product delivered pronto
Even during a busy Xmas period these guys made sure we got our order and purchase sorted before thev24 dec. One very happy customer and would purchase again with Salter Sports. Best price also.
Excellent. Great postage and sorted out my return for change of size with no trouble.
I bought a Morgan’s punching bag from interstate. Slaters were the cheapest online and delivered within a few days and during the Christmas peak. Very happy with their service!
Very good price and great quality
Great price & quick delivery
Good quality swords
Great product and quick arrival time
Fantastic customer service!! Went above & beyond to assist me when I had an issue setting up product I purchased. (Issue was me doing it incorrectly, not the actual product!) Very rare to get such great service these days, would definitely recommend Slater Sports!
Greatprices,fastdelivery