Slater Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slater Sports

Tell us how Slater Sports made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I recently purchased a product unfortunately as it does happen it was damaged in transit. Slater sports were prompt to replace within the next few days which I am very thankful for their great and honest service.
Delivery took longer than expected but was no fault of Slater Sports
Everything arrived super quick with no hassles. Fantastic product and great price. Will definitely order from Slater Sports again.
Excellent quality and service
From purchasing the pads online to receiving it at home, everything was really professional and smooth. I received the pads couple of days later and they are amazing! I’m very happy with my purchase, thank you
Bruna
Awesome product delivered really fast.
Fast shipment of product purchased.
Service and shipping time were excellent. My only complaint is the long bo I ordered had a decent dent in it.
Great product
Item as described, fast delivery, very happy with purchase
Not bad, a little big, 8 inch would be better for speed return
Great product and service
Delivery was very prompt. Ordered Saturday. Arrived Tuesday.

So happy with the product.

Top job.
It was a breeze shopping online. Able to see the great range of equipment in-stock. I could not believe the affordability as else as other websites were offering same product but much more expensive. Online check out was easy and delivery was on-time as predicted. Could not fault the website, service, delivery or communication I experienced. Thank you Slater Sports!
The item I ordered was difficult to find in the current situation of lockdown but Slater Sports were able to supply and deliver it at a very competitive price and it arrived within a week.
Ordered a Morgan Extra Large resistance band from Slater Sports during the peak of the coronavirus lockdown period. Despite this, they shipped it the following day and it arrived in Townsville via a tracked courier a few days later. A perfect service and I would definitely shop with this company again.
Easy to use website. Parcel arrived within a few days. Would definatley shop here again.
Very happy with product. Ordering and delivery easy and quick!
Very easy to deal with, and the product I bought is great. Definitely got my money’s worth
Slater Sports is rated 4.89 based on 38 reviews