Slay Queen Hair Insights

Slay Queen Hair have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
B-

Price - Excellent

73.91%
Industry Average
" Very good hair for the price well worth the dollars I spent. Good for wavey look only "
- Anonymous
" Okay, so me and my sister only buy from here. The hair does not shed, it's true to its texture. The deals are too good to pass up. I have not tried their closures or frontals. But I am sure they are impressive. The hair lasts! And for the price, I just keep buying and dying them different colors. Check out my IG for my installs @audreylawd "
- Elizabeth Hunter
" Great quality hair and full bundles for a great price! "
Write your review on Slay Queen Hair
A-

Delivery - Fast

80.00%
Industry Average
" The delivery was very fast and I so love the hair it's very thick I'll be always buying Slay Queen Hair😍 "
- Nadine Power
" Delivery took longer than stated but second time ordering hair and satisfy with frontal....bundles are thin but good quality "
- Anonymous
" Fast responses by Slay Queen Hair and also very fast delivery "
- Heather Howard
E

Refunds - Difficult

35.00%
Industry Average
" SO INSTEAD OF THEM JUST SENDING OUT MY HAIR THEY REFUNDED ME. "
- Savannah
" I still did not receive my hair and it’s been two weeks. I don’t know if it’s from your end or the post office end but I would like a refund if my hair doesn’t come by Friday. I wanted it for an even tomorrow but I can’t even wear it . "
- Alicia Wilkinson
" I am furious because they took my hard earned money and never sent my hair or gave me a refund. "
- Sherissa Ervin
B
75.00%
Industry Average
" Get a response from customer service of any kind. "
- Anonymous
" Great hair, great service, great deals! "
- Brittany Wilson
" The service is quick, I received the hair on time. Good quality hair! Can't wait to order again! "
- Tammy Mccants

Get ready for our phone call!