Smart Cellular Reviews

Smart Cellular 1 star review on 12th January 2022
Joana Monteiro
Smart Cellular 1 star review on 29th December 2021
Terrier
Really happy with the purchase. It looks like brand new!
Very good and fast service delivery. Thanks 👍
he service was quick and good. The phone look new and work perfect.
Excellent condition and arrived on time just took three days.
Wish I had read reviews before I parted with my money Absolutely shocking from start to finish
THE WORSE!!!!! Ordered a phone almost a month ago. I have to call and spend ages waiting for answers because they don't even bother to update you and tell you that they won't send it on time. I have been told 4 times the phone would be with me by the end of the week. Still waiting... They also lie every single time saying they will not charge me until the phone is sent. I was charged a week ago! They are just scam and liars! Wasting our time like they really don't give a sh**. Never EVER buy from them
Its a good phone for teenager. Has more storage and very user friendly.
Love this iPhone 13 Pro, very comfortable to hold it. Very nice.
Good. My wife has dropped it several times still no scratches and functioning is fine. Thanks
I placed an order with smart cellular, and had to initiate a fraudulent transaction request with my bank in order to get my money back. The smart cellular business model resembles a scam whereby the company accepts orders for items they do not have, promise next day delivery, then elongate the inevitable refund process once the customer realises they've been scammed into providing a short-term loan to a "company" that will not deliver what is ordered and fails to adhere to even the most basic consumer and data privacy laws. Don't be fooled by the suspiciously glowing reviews with identikit feedback such as "amazing company".
Looks good and felt great.
Delivered quicker than expected. Happy to be the part of Smart Cellular.
Enjoying my new phone. It works well.
Very well packaged and delivered on time.
Very happy. Excactly as stated on site.
I was absolutely assured that SmartCellular will not let me down.
The worst service I've ever had online. Bought a phone 15th June for my son's birthday at the end of June, promised next day delivery on the webiste. As soon as your order is placed, they claim it will be up to 5-7 days due to "Covid" (which strangely enough isn't affecting any other delivery services). I was prepared to wait, but absolutely no sign of phone. I asked for my money back as I had to buy son another present. 21 days later! And after various threats and emails I FINALLY received a refund. If you've been had, get your bank to sort it out. These people are no more than scammers - please don't get caught.
"It was with SmartCellular that I had my first online experience and I will always turn to """"SmartCellular"""" first."
I really love it. High performance level and good quality of camera. Battery backup is excellent.
Can't leave 0 stars. Avoid using Smart Cellular or Smart Cherry mobiles. Sent me the wrong phone - and it was delivered late. Returned it via Royal Mail Tracked (as they suggest) - it got lost at Romford sorting office. I suspect someone there knows that Smart Cellular have phones returned and they can't resist. Maybe they even sell them back to Smart Cellular.
Smart Cellular is rated 4.2 based on 507 reviews