Smoovall Reviews

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Category:
B2C

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy

"The best product ever"
Are you Smoovall? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Cheap, small and portable. Easy to use fast and it smells also great!"
"The product workshop perfect !! ‘Life saver’ during my holidays last summer πŸ˜ƒ"
"Good product!"
"Finally a product that works! I can rely on Smoovall and I don't feel uncomfortable anymore. No more worries!"
"Het flesje gaat steeds kapot met spuiten, ook al houd ik het flesje rechtop.. vervelend dus want dan werkt het niet meer goed want dan komt er nauwelijks iets uit."
"Just good!πŸ˜ƒ"
"Smoovall saved my day a few times. Specially on hot summer days, when long walks gave me a burning feeling on the inside of my upper legs caused by friction and sweat. Thanks to Smoovall that painfull experience is in the past... Thank you!"
"It works perfectly!"
"I used smooval last summer and it worked perfect. It worked about 3 to 4 ouds and then I sprayed again with smooval."
"Smoovall works, no longer need to wear a legging under a dress. No red bumps anymore. It's great"
"So much more comfortable walking in your summerdress. Your legs stay smooth for several hours."
"This product is amazing.. it does exactly What is promises you.. no more discomfort.. Hello beautiful legs!!"
"Works as promised"
"Smoovall enabled me to have happy sunny days wairing skirts and shorts, without painfull legs."
"It is easy to use. It works great!"
"Great product, easy to apply and works fantastic!"
"Smoovall is very easy to use, and really works! No more sore thighs! :)"
"I really love this. Bought one to try first, but I ordered more once I tried it. I can finally wear shorts, dresses and skirts again 😍"
"Best product ever!"