SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Great service! Easy to use, can send multiple texts and great to receive responses by email - very handy!
Easy to use, great way of keeping in touch with customers
Great service.very simple and easy.love it
Loved the service, had the API embedded in our application and up and running with no problems, text delivery service really fast - all texts so far arrived within a couple of seconds of sending to the API
Easy to use, excellent service from team and easy to use software.
The system is a really good sytsem. Howver the cosutmer service need improving alot!!
Hi Abraham,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you had a poor experience, and I wanted to let you know we are making some changes to make it easier to get in touch with us.

We are currently expanding our London office, and have new staff coming on board next week to ensure any questions our customers have during UK business hours will be responded to. I am confident that this will improve our levels of customer service in the future.

Kind regards,
Julian Smith
Head of Customer
SMS Broadcast
I love the software. Easy to use. The customer service was great! I could not expect more.
The API is clean & simple. The customer services are excellent. Highly recommended.
Easy to use, can store my templates and the messages actually reach their destiny. All as advertised.
My business has started using SMS Broadcast to update our customers on the progress of their orders. So far it is working out very well.
The system is great - simple to use and has provided with excellent response results! Am so pleased with the system and the service provided!
Excellent service. Just what my business needed.
Excellent service. Fast delivery.
SMS Broadcast is a fantastic service. Highly reliable, reasonably priced and with an easy to use API, it was just what we were looking for. Having evaluated it, we had no hesitation in signing up. An excellent product, highly recommended!
Really good for my business, and very cheap. An affordable marketing tool for any start up business
Early days yet but so far it has worked well and is an excellent way to get information to our members. Customer service has also been excellent - and I only know this because I made a mistake with number of credits purchased and this was rectified immediately I raised it with them
Easy to use
Signed up recently, extremely happy with both the service and the platform.
I go to Africa several times a year. I find SMS Broadcast very useful and cheap to send messages back to the UK from far flung places where SMS charges are expensive to send.
It's clear and easy to use, the only reason it didn't get a 5 star was because I feel like the explanations can be a little more detailed.
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 791 reviews