SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Really easy to use even for a novice ! Great customer service , would definitely recommend ."
"Easy-to-use and great value!"
"Thanks SMS Broadcast for making it so easy to contact our customers. What a fantastic service! thanks"
"I used the service for the first time ever. I found it very easy to use. I saved a lot of time when sending multiple texts and it was very cost effective."
"SMS Broadcast has a fabulous, easy-to-use customer interface and contains all the analytical tools I need to track my messages. Perfect for both short messages but perfect for longer texts too!"
"Great Service! They also clear double and non-existing numbers before sms goes out."
"Brilliant easy to use service, totally changed the way we interact with our customers. straight forward no contacts, pay as you go and cheaper than a lot of others out there. highly recommend"
"I run a small Podiatry clinic and for years I have been looking for a way to contact patients by text, without using my mobile phone. SMSBroadcast fits the bill perfectly: I can store templates for my most common texts; using the computer to create a new text is far easier and quicker than trying to type it in on my mobile (fewer typos); and I can send the message from PODIATRY without the need to disclose my mobile number - I simply include the clinic landline number in the text. A simple and economical solution to my problem :)"
"Perfect!!! Just what we needed to help with direct marketing"
"Easy to navigate. Excellent!"
"Great service, very helpful staff. Recommended!"
"Prompt and profession support."
"Good way of sending lots of bulk messages within my business to all my clients (over 100), saving me a lot of time. I am glad I have found you guys! I would recommend it to anyone, the system its easy to use, and the price is really good."
"We use SMS Broadcast to contact our volunteer workers in the event that we need somone to stand in at short notice. It works brilliantly for us and I highly recommend it. Blunsdon Village Shop"
"Simple basic solution. Easy enough to use."
"The SMSBroadcast system meets our needs perfectly. Easy to use, cost effective and good reporting."
"Simple and straightforward to use and it just works as it should. Never had to use support as I’ve never had a problem."
"We have found this service very useful and will make contact with our clients more effcient"
"Would recommend SMS Broadcast UK."
"Really pleased with the service. Easy to use. Far better than other companies I've used."
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.85 based on 719 reviews