SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

My company used to have another system in place but SMS Broadcast is so much simpler to use. They are as I said very user friendly and if you have any issues, their customer service is so helpful. No wait, you can either use the live chat or call them.
Thanks to SMSBroascast for your help and support and services over the last 12 months. This is why we have signed up for another 12 months. Haven Communications would advise customers to us SMSBroascast great work well done
Quick service. Easy set-up and simple to get your messages sent out.
I liked the fact that the pitch for their services is straight forward and to the point, it's a favorable rate and the process to setup and use the service was simple.
Great Service, easy to use, really helps us with our business
Overall good value for money but merging function can be upgraded in the same price.
Love the simplicity of this system. Easy to manage and rapid sending of texts. Data imported effortlessly.
I have trialed many online text messaging solutions. I decided to go with smsbroadcast because it is simple to use and has all the features you would expect from very expensive monthly subscription services e.g. scheduling, reporting, csv imports, branding and much more. Sending group messages is easy and there are no monthly subscription fees, if you need more credit then a payg feature can be used in your online account. Best of luck.
Fantastic service which is cost effective and is reliable and easy to use. Would recommend to future clients has the best text service money can buy.
We are new customers and have already benefited from SMS Broadcast's excellent service. So far it has been easy to use and well received by our recipients.
Great and easy to use!
We needed an easy way of messaging our 100+ choir members in case of very short notice changes to our rehearsal schedule and cancellations. This service provided us exactly what we needed. Easy to set up, easy to use and very cost effective!
Great price and easy to use. Very convenient.
Very simple and easy to use. fast account set up and make your business look very professional
Very user friendly, easy to set up and extremely helpful staff available on the phone to answer queries.
Really pleased, easy to set up, easy to send mass messages, easy to make templates. Does exactly whet we need
Really happy, very easy to use, highly recommenced
I can highly recommend SMS Broadcast. It is very easy to use and when I called them they were very helpful on the phone when I was setting up my account.
The templates save me hours in being able to send repeat messages.
I use the service to inform customers items are ready to collect .
People always get the messages where a phone call is not always answered.
Perfect for busy people .
Best price I've found