SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"So easy and quick to set up, an extremely cost effective service to use."
"Very reliable... made a great difference to our business operations"
"Great system for sms messages"
"The person on the phone was knowledgeable and very helpful"
"We've been using SMS Broadcast for a couple of months now so we can contact our candidates via text and it's been great. Quick and easy to use and does everything we need it too!"
"Amazing service, great team and five stars support"
"Quick and easy system to setup and use. One element to improve on is delivery status reports. Other than that - highly recommend."
"First time I have used SMS, but the service is easy to understand and works very well"
"Very user friendly facility to get a clear, prompt message out to a group of friends or colleagues simply and economically. Would certainly recommend."
"So far so good, the easiest SMS platform I have used. I would highly recommend this company, its made my life so much easier contacting our clients. ."
"Very good service! Helping to reach everyone in one message! Thank you!"
"This is early days but it is very easy to use. We had an issue where the reply via email was not being sent from our dedicated phone number but the response we had from technical support was very quick and effective. I would recommend this service."
"very user friendly and texts go out very quickly"
"I changed to SMS broadcast from another text message supplier. SMS are 60% cheaper and they offer the same options to send text via templates, single texts and bulks. Very pleased with my purchase from this company. Kevin Invitebay UK"
"Great service and easy to use. So far so good."
"We registered with SMS Broadcast in Jan 2019 as they had the best value for money offer including the discount for our first order. The website is easy to use importing large values quick and easy. Doesn't often happen but this product is what is it and does what it says!"
"Used them for the first time this both an instant and scheduled message gone out as planned no issues (last providers messages were never actually received!). Good price simple to use would recommend."
"Very reliable company. They do not charge us too much to send a text message. They also have very good deals to purchase."
"Very handy and useful. Simple and total control. Also recent price increase to 2.8p from 2.1 is a shame. Would suggest producing an app to be able to access via smart phones."
"Superb site, very easy to sign up and get going. The API is really easy to use, took a couple of minutes to get up and running. When I needed to contact them I got a reply almost immediately. Very impressive."
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.85 based on 719 reviews