SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Great product - should have done it sooner. Makes communication with customers far more efficient.
Straightforward to integrate with our software - works first time, every time, and very competitively priced.
We have recently started using this service and it works really well.
Good value of money.
We loved the simple sign up with no commitment and the first 25 messages free so we could test. Account information is really easy to access and update like setting the from destination as any label you wish. Worked on all UK networks. We are using this to alert emergency situations and it has worked flawlessly so far.
Perfect service! Did exactly as I needed and on time. Very easy Interface to use. Simple and effective!
Great customer services and easy system to use
We have recently started using SMS Broadcast UK to send out auto-text messages linked with our software for tenancy referencing. Our IT consultant was really impressed with the ease of linking and we are very happy, it has added a significant improvement to response times for our clients.
So far been very happy, easy to use, quick and very helpful to have replies to my email. Wish I had signed up before!
Great services
Very honest with their pricing. Email to text service excellent. Not had a go at the API yet. Happy Bunny!
the whole process of setting up the account and activating messages has been straight forward and easy to do, communication has been proffesional and even got a follow up call to ensure everything is going ok, great service.
We signed up for a BFCM campaign at the last minute. Excellent personal customer service meant that our marketing went out smoothly. Fine Work.
This site was easy to use and we got a good amount of return on our spend.
Good service! Easy to use, helpful on the phone if support is required.
I sometimes have issues adding numbers into my groups
hjgkghjkhgjkhjgk
Great service! Very easy to use, great pricing and I will be recommending it to my franchises
Works faultlessly!
100% satisfaction guaranteed at an affordable and unbeatable cost, making "SMS Broadcast UK" one the best text message service providers on the worldwide web. Thank you for providing us with an industry standard professional platform. All the best Haringey Xtra Radio
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.83 based on 884 reviews