SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Great service. Very supportive during our test stages.
I loved using SMS broadcast. So many other text message services didn't work - but SMS Broadcast sent every message perfectly, and I loved that members could reply to them!
This is what I've been looking for long time. The prices are incredible low and the quality of the service is extremely high. The best SMS provider ever.
this service has saved me hours and hours of time with its multiple options, easy to use interface and reliable technology. highly recommended!
Amazing service and very easy to integrate due to their API that is available
Great simple reliable sms service. I've used it to send myself text messages from home automation projects. Works a dream through a simple API. They even spoke to me to confirm I'm not a spammer. Easy to buy credits. Price is excellent per message. I tried a couple of others first but either didn't work or too hard to sign-up. SMSBroadcast.co.uk was easy, even for me!
Easy to use and set up. Fast response from the support team on the phone
Really simple system to use - great for our club to manage our weekly running sessions especially with Covid-19 updates etc. Would recommend as a great solution for quick and easy communications.
Only just started using sms broadcast but so far the service is excellent. Easy integration into our software and easy to check reports.
Worked perfectly
amazing esy to use a n cheap service
Really liked using SMS Broadcast. The API is straight forward and easy to use and the support has been quick and helpful. The pricing is good and there are no extra costs for things like 2-way communication so the replies to my messages not only get posted back to my server but a handy email is sent to me that I can reply to.
Easy to use and get started - very good!
Super easy to use, super fast to send, SUPER AWESOME service!
Very simple to use and set up, great service!
Really impressed with the service! There is great flexibility to send messages out in a variety of formats, whether you want the company name displayed, or having the opportunity for clients to reply back. Good value for money. Had a really good response rate from out client too. Really happy with it all and would highly recommend.
Helpful, easy to use, inexpensive.
Great & Easy to use!
was very prompt in delivery
SMS Broadcast saves me a lot of time managing my chiropractic office. They are always willing to help and never had any problems.
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.8 based on 990 reviews