SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Can't fault, works first time every time
So happy with my service at sms broadcast. The UI is simple and easy to use. Customer service is exceptional.
Really easy to use, love that it can be scheduled for later! Good value for money too!
amzing helpful service. everything was made clear to me about how to use this service!
Excellent way to send numerous messages
It was easy to sign up. I got a call to help me start and found that very helpful. My first campaign went out on time with what I ask for and I more than covered my costs with orders. My list was 1610 long, only 23 wanted to unsubscrible.
Gary Lee, Bridge Books, Exeter
A very useful laptop app when, like me, you haven't got a smartphone and one of your freinds uses text messageing all the time! Easy to use, reliable, and good value.
Easy to work with
Always works every time first time
Exceeded all expectations - we are a UK company and needed a service to send texts to customers etc without using a phone. Brilliant app all appears to work fine and very inexpensive
The system is straightforward and easy to use for volume campaigns, with just four simple steps to undertake in order to set up and deliver the broadcast. The opt out process is simple to add in and upload of the data is smooth and simple. I will definitely use the service again if required by a client.
Excellent service very easy to use
Great support and really simple to use API - far easier than some others I have used in the past. Great product and very reasonably priced.
Quick easy way to connect with customers and great for business growth!!
SMS Broadcasts offers a minimally-designed system featuring slick control, a clear interface, and a no-nonsense approach to online text messaging. Its service is straight-forward, pointing you in the right direction with gentle advice alongside an easy to use product, especailly for beginners or those who may be less tech-savvy when it comes to internet texting. You can send invidiual messages, past a group of numbers, or bulk import a list for maximum texting flexibility, and their pricing scale is unbeatable. As a membership body with over 5,000 members, we find SMS Broadcast to be invaluable for renewals, invoice reminders, and urgent notifications, and couldn't imagine working without it.
SMS Broadcast provide a very simply and easy to use platform which allows us a business to communicate to clients on a large scale, quickly and efficiently. Thank you.
Very quick to set up. Easy to integrate. Help on hand if required. Very happy.
Quick, easy to do, professional and friendly staff
Very satisfied
Simple and easy to use service, I was up and running and sending my first batch message in minutes. Will recommend!
I use SMS review to text messages to friends in the course of playing games when in lockdown web meetings. The messages always get to the recipient quickly. I used the advanced API which was simple to set up with good documentation
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.83 based on 884 reviews