SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Its very cheap,convenient and reliable service"
"Easy to use service, especially payments. Would recommend an upgrade to current UI for a more intuitive UX."
"What an amazing company, the staff are so helpful, they have set the website so that anyone can use it, even if you have no knowledge of computers."
"it is a great service in sms broadcast. We certainly recommend this to anyone who like to you sms broadcast. Very reach features, API support and web interface and many more. Thanks smsbroadcast."
"Great sms broadcasting service, easy to use and well priced."
"GREAT TEXT PROGRAM EASY TO USE AND GETS A GREAT RESPONSE. THANKS SMS BROADCAST."
"Really easy to use and helpful"
"Interface is a bit dated but easy to use and good functionality. Definitely recommend."
"I've found this very reliable and the messages arrive within seconds. I only use it once each month and it's simple enough that I don't need to relearn every time. Highly recommended."
"Good, easy to use."
"We have recently installed SMS Broadcast to our system and find it a quick and efficient means of communication with our drivers. It is very user friendly."
"Very easy to use & has many features"
"Awesome service! Instant responses from people who have their heads in their phones, but don't respond to calls and respond to personalised messages. Thumbs Up!"
"Fast & easy to sign up and use and charge you an arm & a leg"
"Still early days but so far, so good. It's easy enough to use and it seems customers (recipients) find it easy enough to respond too. 160 characters is not enough for Merge Data."
"A very cool tool to find - it saved me hours of manual work and I had a very high respond rate"
"SMS broadcast has made running my business so much easier. We text our client reminders, reducing missed appointments."
"Great and cost effective service"
"I just found out about SMSbroadcast last week, immediately went and signed up and sent out an Auction reminder for a Hotel for one of our brokers, immediate success, very happy with the price & service."
"Really quick, easy and convenient for following up and reminding customers around events they have registered for."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,605 reviews