SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"cheapest and best sms service provider"
"SMS Broadcast has been simple to setup and use. Interfacing our software to their API was one of the easiest I've dealt with. Support has been personal and helpful and I can't fault anything so far! Keep up the good work!"
"User friendly and sends out sms in an instant- highly recommend!"
"Just used SMS Broadcast for the first time - super easy, flexible & great results! Will continue to use regularly for our SMS campaigns!"
"SMS Broadcast is the only SMS online platform I will use for mass text blasts. It is reliable and efficient. The user interface could do with a little upgrade as it can be a bit of a rabit warren at times, but the functionality of the platform is great."
"SMSBroadcast is saving us so much time in entering text messages to our clients leaving us more time to attend to other parts of our business. Their response time with request for assistance is timely and helpful."
"easy to use , options are great, highly recommend"
"The service works. The interface is basic, but it's adequate."
"It works well"
"Great service, heaps of options, love it."
"SUPER EASY TO USE, GREAT SUPPORT TEAM. I WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY TRYING TO UP LOAD MY CONTACTS FROM MY SHOPIFY ACCOUNT. I SARTED TO DO IT MANUALLY AND RATHER THEN GOING THOUGHT AN TYPING OUT HUNDREDS OF PHONE NUMBERS I WAS ABLE TO SEND THEM THE FILE AND THEY CONVERTED IT INTO A READABLE FILE THAT WAS EASY TO UPLOAD. IT SAVED ME SO MUCH TIME AND IM SUPER THANKFUL."
"Easy to use, great customer service & great pricing."
"Easy to use, does exactly what i need. AA++"
"SMS Broadcast does what it says on the box - send and receive SMSes easily for a low price. The API was easy to use and message delivery is quick. If you have a need to send one SMS or lots, take a look at SMS Broadcast."
"amazing service, cheap and easy to use. Thanks SMS Broadcast!"
"Great service, works really quickly and great for business!"
"We are so happy with the ease of use and results from our direct SMS campaign"
"I've used SMS Broadcoast twice now to send messages to our social club - it's fast and very easy to use. Glad I found you - it's made a big difference in communicating with our members. Kylie"
"We are very new to SMS Broadcast but can already see it is going to be a great way to communicate with our clients. The sign up process was easy and we are looking forward to using this service to get time critical messages out to our families."
"We have found it a great way to allow all in our team to see and respond to emails. Works really well!"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,299 reviews