SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

The service is easy and efficient. However, their login system on their main site is confusing as it requests for a login other than your email, and I was never given one. But their customer service support staff are great and super helpful in these instances!
The service has really assisted in my build communications
Good service
We have recently signed up with SMS Broadcast and find this is a very efficient way of sending messages to our staff.
A great way to add another touch point to our prospective customers via the CRM.
Great and cheap service
A very simple and cost effective system. I primarily use for email to SMS, and works brilliantly. Customer support was very quick to resolve a few (user related) issues and keen to improve functionality from feedback I suggested
easy to set up and easy to use.
:-) Great!! love it
Very straightforward, easy to use, great functionality, no problems!
SMS Broadcast has been great for me and my small business. I am able to get online and text my customers with the push of a few buttons. Its not been complicated and is the best priced from my research.
Easy to set up and use
The new SMSB is a big improvement from the old version. One, I don't have to convert my excel file to csv file which always felt like going backwards. I have not used it on my phone but I suspect it will allow txt to be sent and responded to on the run which would be great too. There is still room to improve such as the Detailed Reports which should allow for more adaptation by the user.
Great rates for new customers - hopefully can access the same rates as an exisiting customer. Works as intended. Portal could use a bit of an update
Very simple and effective, setup and send in minutes. Impressed.
Really good and helpful. All you need for your communication with customers
Easy to set up and use. Will definitely recommend to others!
Easy to use and great response from our clients.
Great solution when you are busy!
Very happy with how SMS broadcast integrated with our existing despatch systems to let customers know when to expect their deliveries.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,448 reviews