SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

Was told about this by friends. Easy to set up, monitor. Looking forward to using this product
SMS Broadcast offer a fantastic service which is easily affordable.
Excellent, flexible product. Can embed in most software routines to automate interaction with customers
Very easy to integrate.
Great application. Saves time and reaches specific audiences quickly and effectively. Support team is immediately accessible and answer all questions to resolution.
I cant recommend this system enough, every company should be part of the sms broadcast.
SMS Broadcast has helped us to communicate with our team, building trust and encouraging wellbeing.
Great service and easier way to advise our customers of whats happening.
Great team at SMS Broadcast. The platform is simple to use and we are getting great results!
I’ve really enjoyed how easy it is to use SMS broadcast and the clean user interface
Very easy to use, does exactly what it's supposed to do. Adding in contacts and sending in bulk amounts is very straight forward. Very cheap as well.
I love this platform. So easy to use and wonderfully priced.
I only need to send bulk sms on occassion so a lot of your services are not really utilized.
Perfect for small businesses, easy to use and amazing prices.
SMS broadcast is simple and easy to use and cost efficient.
I was very happy with how easy it is to send sms messages via SMS Broadcast.
I am really impressed with the service - it's affordable and does exactly what I expect it to do, plus some!
Easiest thing ever! Put in a username, password, and email address, and then it was ready to use immediately. Worked straight away. No complicated programming or technical knowledge required at all - just send a https string and the sms gets sent. Totally exceeded my hopes and expectations.
Easy to use and affordable for small businesses!
Very simple and effective system to use. Great value for money, provides a broader perspective to reaching and updating your clients on the go.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,701 reviews