SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"SMS Broadcast Easy to use and even easier to send out bulk messages"
"Good service, although would be helpful if you could fit in just a few more characters to and SMS"
"Awesome resource to have especially in my line of work. Makes late changes and reminders easier to communicate. Highly recommend."
"Easy to set up! The template & bulk message worked well. It would have been good to have a counter of number of characters though. Message delivery was prompt and the unsubscribe and response via email worked well."
"Great service"
"Easy to use platform and no technical issues. Great service!"
"I found the whole process simple and easy to use. A great way to keep in contact with all my members."
"Easy and simple to use. Great program."
"I used this for the first time and it was very easy to navigate the website. When I had a question about the number of characters the phone line was answered very promptly and the service was very helpful and very polite."
"We use SMS BROADCAST to get urgent operational messages out to our club members. It's a quick and simple way to notify them and works well."
"Simple, easy to use and helped me sort a problem"
"Very user friendly, affordable and effective for marketing communication. Would highly recommend."
"I called to speak with someone to go through setting up my first SMS and the person I spoke to was very helpful. My first SMS campaign was a smooth and easy process."
"As a fairly new user of the SMS broadcast already we are seeing the advantages of using it, we are no longer spending long hours on the phone reminding staff and the public of their appointments. A quick SMS and the job is completed."
"I am impressed by this program. It is easy to use and very helpful for my business"
"Using SMS Broadcast has helped me engage with my customers in a more convenient way than ever before! I no longer have to call them to notify them of updates on their vehicles, and with a personalised ID, they know exactly who’s contacting them without the fear of them potentially being scammed. Thanks SMS Broadcast!"
"SMS Broadcast is amazing! It is so easy to use. We set it up ourselves in a matter of minutes and were sending SMS in no time."
"I was expecting a SMS service to be complicated and expensive, I would have done it way earlier had I known how simple it was. A real time and cost saver for us."
"We have only been a customer for a couple of weeks - so far so good."
"SMS Broadcast is easy to use and a great way to send bulk SMS to clients. Highly recommended, wish I found this years ago."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,405 reviews