SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Simple and easy to integrate with."
"Awesome quick and easy really helped my business."
"So easy to use, just load up on credits and send your bulk messages. I have used this to follow up on a large scale survey of over 3000 students. The ability to 'time' the send is vital as I want to target the audience at a time when they will most likely have time to respond and do the survey that I embedded a hyperlink to. Really helped my response rate thanks SMSBROADCAST!"
"Brilliant way to advertise, much higher reach and better results."
"I have just started using this service and the further I keep using it the more exciting it becomes. We are now developing it into our website for auto triggering messaging to our 1100 members. Great product Thank you smsbroadcast Baz"
"So easy to use and efficient. Thank you"
"The problem with it is when you copy and paste from somewhere else the website sometimes treats it as special characters and charges You 2x-3x the cost. That makes no sense to us here at the place we're at right now. Please improve"
Hi Dane.

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

what you have described doesn't sound like the normal behaviors of our site as we do character replacement and don't support Unicode messages (which is a feature some of our competitors charge a higher rate for).

I would love to opportunity to do some troubleshooting with you and help find a solution. Feel free to call us on 1300 667 405 and we can have a more detailed discussion.

Reuben
SMS Broadcast
"Fast easy service to use. Great reporting and functionality"
"Its great I am now able to contact my customers directly without any problems"
"Easy to use"
"We have been using the services of SMSBroadcast for the past fortnight and found the responsiveness back after the SMS has been sent out has seen an increase of rates of calls. The only negative we have is it is a bit clunky to and you seem to click a lot of (next) buttons to get the message out. Overall Good product."
"Had a lot of success using this service. Very easy to use even for a laymen like myself 😊"
"This service has saved me heaps of time from manually sending text messages individually"
"Quick and easy to use - very cost effective way to remind customers that they need our services. Love the ability to save templates!"
"SMS Broadcast is great as it does not have monthly fees. It is based on a user-pay system which suits our use case."
"Easy to set-up, straight forward and no confusing tech jargon! I recommend it!"
"Easy to use and was at a reasonable price. Customer service team were also very helpful when setting up."
"simple platform which delivers the basic sms services for a reasonable price"
"Great time saver!"
"Suits our needs perfectly and the pricing is great. A little improvement with the layout to make it more user friendly would be my only criticism."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,828 reviews