SMS Broadcast Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Simple basic SMS service that does what is advertised. Support is on point. I got my questions answered quickly and directly.
Very easy to use.
SMS Broadcast is the easiest most user friendly and cost efficient text messaging platform on the market - love it wish we had of moved earlier
Very helpful tool to communicate to large groups at once
It has helped me with sending a bulk sms in one go and safe me time to do other things. Very helpful
Easy upload for SMS merge. Good service.
So far very pleased with easy set up and prompt helpful service. Angela Perth WA
Very intuitive platform allows you to use the many features with ease. Great value SMS service - perfect for our business' needs.
Very happy with the system and how it all works with my Joomla website
works great SMS sends instantly to hundreds of people at once and is simple to use
Easy to use
Great and easy to use.
Simple, easy to use and most importantly not dodgy. Recommend
It was a 30 minute process for our small business to get setup and get an urgent message out to our whole customer base! Very happy clients :)
5 star...SMS broadcast has made life so easy to remind customers of their appointment times and pick ups. So easy to set up and so easy to use
I am very happy with this SMS service, I have found the web portal to be very easy to navigate.
Not bad. Does the job I need it to do and easy to use. Still cant find how many credits i have left....
Super easy to use, no monthly fee and no expiry date on text credits. What more could you ask for?!
So easy. So effective. I sent only 200 text messages to my old clients and within minutes my bookings were coming in. A great tool for all business. A++
Simple and easy !