SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

Easy to use system once figured out the payment bit
Great customer service
was so easy to use and very simple. credits were also SO cheap with a special deal when you make your first credit purchase, i will definitely be using this service again!
Hi Team, In relation to the recent issues that have come to light about the direct debits and payment issues surrounding the payment of dedicated phone numbers, it would be appreciated if you could please look at introducing a different process for these so that payments are not debited automatically for credit card payments. This particular part of the process goes against commonwealth procurement rules and is an issue for government agencies. Direct debits are not allowed for re-occuring credit card payments. Whilst the CC details have now been removed out of the system to stop this happening as an interim measure, there should be the option to opt out of this without the manual need for CC details to be removed every single time we use it for SMS credit payments via CC. Whilst I can manually avoid this time, it is an administrative burden, a risk to the individual CC user and is not a solution moving forward. The risk is too high whilst the above is in place. Even if Government agencies have not brought this to your attention previously, it doesn't mean it won't be a problem for them also. I hope we can find a more permanent solution to the above as soon as possible; this is the sole reason for 3/5 rating. Other than this, it would be higher if resolved. Regards, Jemma
This program is so easy to use. I only recently signed up but can already tell I will be using it more and more.
Simple to understand, easy to use, value for money!
Wow very simple to set up and use.
Very easy to use and user friendly setup. Simple to import multiple contacts and create groups. An essential part of my business operations now
Easy to use love that I can set up templates, and very cost effective
Great app and easy to use. Pretty simple really. Very happy with it.
Very intuitive. Good range of features. Would highly recommend.
Easy to sign up and get started straight away. Perfect platform to get messages out quickly and confidently to know you everyone has received the message
Very convenient way to send messages. Just a little hard to navigate some parts
Easy to use and a perfect solution to my problem!
SMS Broadcast is the great way of reaching my customers and makes us more closer. Really good.
Prior to SMS Broadcast I could either send individual messages to clients or a one-way message via my CRM with instructions to reply to my contact number. SMS Broadcast is saving me hours by not having to write out individual text messages to clients, plus the engagement in replies is significantly higher than a one-way messaging service.
Simple easy to use product.
Great services ! Nice and easy to operate !
its excellent service for marketing, I will definitely recommend for my business collogues.
Great software great Customer Service , easy to use lot of functions , I Love it and I recomand it , great for small Business like me , meduim and large , Thanks guys !!!
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,964 reviews