SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"We are so happy with SMS Broadcast. We are able to communicate with our clients and have already seen great results. Love the address books."
"Amazing service and amazing support! I have now planned to set up all of my existing and future clients with smsbroadcast as its easily intergrate able and have never had an issue! Mitch"
"Great SMS service. Very easy to use, and very cost effective. I'm very happy."
"I like all of the ways one can integrate SMS sending/receiving with their computer - like 2-way messaging via email, SMS/email alerts, etc."
"I have never thought that sending SMS to customer will lift my sales in just one day, it was huge crowd at my store the day when I send an SMS and process so simple. Very Happy with the outcome. 5/5 stars and highly recommended."
"Easy to use, great customer service, inexpensive and efficient!"
"Recently switched from other service provider. Sent mass text message twice and it seems so much reliable than others. Highly recommended!!"
"Hi, I’ve only used it once. it’s very helpful. Thank you for this wonderful function."
"Such an easy system to use. Will be using again"
"Easy to use ๐Ÿ‘"
"Service is world class, have used SMS Broadcast previously in previous web application development projects have used both 2 way services, dedicated number services and API is very simple to use. Support is generally always available and Scott for me has always been able to resolve any issues I've come up against be it technical or billing related. A+ Service Review have never thought to go anywhere else and will always recommend to my clients as a selected gateway provider for my applications."
"System works well. No issues so far. Straight forward to use and affordable."
"happy customers"
"Excellent, efficient GREAT!"
"SMS Broadcast is a fantastic service. Straightforward and user friendly when creating the message and a very well priced option for reaching a broad audience!"
"Using the service to assist a not for profit community group so value for money very important. Easy to set up account, easy to use. Ability to have email responses great.Only possible improvements for us would be ability to better sort groups in the Contact List."
"Very easy to use and reasonably priced. Made what was going to be an onerous task very simple. Thank you"
"Very easy system to use. Love how you can upload your database. Doesnt get much easier! :-)"
"Speedy, simple and effective. Just wish we could use emojis as well."
"SMS Broadcast is quick and efficient and SO easy to use!!! Would absolutely recommend them to anybody!"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,299 reviews