SMS Broadcast Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Customer service was fantastic.
Easy to use and very cost effective
Very good, has all the features I needed. Only thing that might be handy is to have the option to send the same Text message on several occasions instead of sending each individually and selecting the time/date.
I am a new user. Not working properly. Ringing for assistance from the Company that set us up.
Hi Joanna.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

I would love to opportunity to do some troubleshooting with you and help find a solution to the issue you are experiencing. Feel free to call us on 1300 667 405 (9 AM - 5 PM Monday to Friday) or email contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Reuben
SMS Broadcast
Works well for us via the API. Our application software can easily send SMS and the From number can be set as desired so that the replies go where you want them to go ! Even more important though, we find it to be entirely reliable - this is gold for customer satisfaction.
Very happy with service so far
I had no problem thank you
First time user, very easy and brilliant
Easy to use and messages where instantly delivered
This was so easy adn quick to do! Before SMS Broadcast we were using another provider that cost 4 times what you charge and it was very difficult and time consuming to organise a campaign to all of our customers. We are so happy with the result.
Links in with AroFlo and makes messaging easy.
It's easy to send pre-templated sms, prices per sms are good and they accept Paypal as payment - excellent.
I use this service to keep in touch with my students in an emergency. It is quick, efficient and easy to use.
Easy to sign up and the support provided has been excellent
I have done a search and review a few companies before choosing MFS Broadcast. The system are excellent and Australian own company. Allow you to BULK message.
This platform is very easy to use - for a first time user has been an easy process with good support
so far so good!
This is one of the most effective way to send bulk sms. So quick and user friendly.. highly recommended
Super easy to use!
Smsbroadcost is so convenience to deliver message to my client. It provide group mode and can merge and delete duplicate messages. I am happy to use sms broadcast.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,999 reviews