SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Great system. Easy to use and very flexible."
"The staff are very knowledgeable about the software and willing to assist in anyway. Easy to sign up. User friendly software even for our not so IT savvy employees."
"Fantastic sms system!"
"So far so good, easy to use and integrates well with other softwares."
"Been fantastic for our sporting event management!"
"Very helpful staff They helped me set up my account And the service is amazing I recieve my emails in messages very instantly Thnku"
"Great website, super fast and easy to use"
"We were looking to make more personal contact with our clients so after sifting through the many providers for SMS services we settled on SMS Broadcast. They have been excellent and so easy to use. Start up was simple and seamless. Very good for us."
"Absolutely awesome product! SO easy to use, dragging our data from our membership system. FANTASTIC!"
"An easy to use tool which simple integration points which got us started. It really is a no brainer to use the solution."
"SMS Broadcast is super easy to use and the support has been wonderful. I have used email support and on the phone and they have been very efficient and quick to help"
"Simple and very easy to use."
"Every so often we come across an exceptional service in business that actually helps our business. We struggled to efficiently contact our customers until we found SMS Broadcast. Their service is cost effective and very efficient. We will continue to use them for future campaigns. Congratulations SMS....keep up the good work. Paul Moir CEO. QuoteFast Software"
"What a great service. It's a simple and easy process to setup and a great way to get in contact with your clients in an effective manner."
"SMS Broadcast is very easy to implement. It is very efficient and low cost. I highly recommend it."
"The system is easy to use, works extremely well and is great for sending out bulk sms to our customers. Love the service!"
"I used this service once and it was super easy, it was also very effective. Through it I was able to turn 30% of cold leads into convertible ones. It's been about 4 days and I'm still getting expressions of interest from the increased penetration!"
"SMSBroadacast makes contacting our community with instant updates and notifications much more simpler and streamlined. A very user friendly interface with fast delivery and positive feedback from our community. Highly recommended"
"I have used a few SMS services and SMS broadcast stands out for value and simplicity. Non-expiring credits is the best"
"Really convenient, love using the csv upload to sms multiple customers at once with different reference numbers. Saves so much time."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,754 reviews