SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

This is a great service
SMS Broadcast is great. The staff were very friendly and helpful and answered all our questions quickly and thoroughly. it was so easy to set up and use, we wished we had been using it ages ago.
SMS Broadcast a seamless, simple inexpensive service to meet your business SMS needs.
I like the option to send out a sms message in lieu of an email. My only issue was when joining up had to use the older version which has a smaller amount of characters enabled.
Very easy to use, exactly the messaging service I required.
The process was easy to understand and easy to execute. I couldn't save my draft message so had to type it in again, however, the whole process from signing up has been great.
Ease of use is amazing and simple. Highly recommended.
It's so easy to use, i'm glad i've used SMS broadcast for several years now, easy to use and great customer service
Very easy to use and implement.
Easy to understand examples made quick work of integrating SMS to our solutions in Excel.
super easy and inexpensive to market via text
Great and easy to use!
I changed over to smsbroadcast without any hassle whatsoever. The gentleman who helped me was fabulous as I had made a mistake with the signup. It was no problem for him to help me and get it fixed.
Easy to set up. Works great with Axcelerate
Great service. Really happy to use this for business.
Really easy to use, great tool for businesses
Very happy with the service! Fast, efficient and friendly.
It just works, easy to configure, very happy
This is the first time we as a business have used this service and we found it to be straight forward and easy to use. The results were also solid so will be back again.
We have only just purchased this product but have found it efficient and reliable. I would happily recommend it on our current experiences.
Sms broadcast has been very easy to use.definately recommend it to anyone.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,445 reviews