SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"I used SMS broadcast for the first time recently, having moved a cross from another provider. The service was a breath of fresh air compared to what I was used to, no monthly service fee, competitive rates, better and understandable options and simply quick and easy. Thanks SMS Broadcast for giving me a workable option."
"Good service, could use a feature to add contacts via a CSC or spreadsheet"
"Simple to use and so much faster than sending snail mail to our clients. Instant results!"
"Loved using SMS Broadcast. Very easy to use and got my message out quickly and stress free."
"Very reliable and excellent service! It's also great value for money. I really appreciated the free 25 credits that were allocated to my new account. It helped me to see how the system worked and let me know whether the service was right for me."
"The interface is clean and intuitive. We are happy to use the service."
"Brilliant and inexpensive system that enables me to quickly notify my theatrical group of rehearsal changes at very short notice."
"Works well and as described. Could be a bit better in the UX side of things."
"easy to use,"
"Great for bulk sms, with easy to use website, and helpful customer service."
"Simple to use and credits never expire. I would give it a better rating if - it can improve the interface (as many people has highlighted it look very old indeed. It also needs some additional customised features or options) -we can only send others characters other than the English ones. SMS these days should able to do more than that. It should at least able to send others such as Asian characters and French or other accent marks/symbols!"
"Easy to setup, helpful support and cost effective."
"Very happy with functionality and useability. COULD be a bit cheaper seeing as we live in an age where SMS messages are pretty much free, but the convenience of being able to message with a keyboard outweighs the cost"
"I would describe SMS Broadcast as a really simple, no frills sms marketing service. The contact lists are basic and functional, but limited in options. If you need a sms service with an attractive user face and lots of options for your contact lists then this is not the service for you. But if you just want to send reliable texts to large groups and insert their first name and a return contact number of your choice then it's great! I gave it 5 stars for 4 reasons: 1. It does well what it says 2. It's the cheapest for the first recharge I could find by a long way 3.5c and you can buy as many as you like 3. They are giving me 100 sms credits for this review, which motivated me to do it 4. The help desk was quick to get on to, friendly and answered my enquiry 5. I was going to give it 3 or 4 stars because of it's list lack of functionality on the contact list front, but I hate it when people give lower star ratings because of a failure to provide something they don't need to provide."
"Enjoyed using SMS Broadcast. very easy to set up and use. Highly recommend"
"Fantastic system. Works very efficiently & effectively. Would suggest for any organisation to use, no matter how big or small."
"SMS Broadcast is great for my 28.8 business where I sms fitter horses from the parade yards around Australia and punters win. I needed a fast service and your 5 second delivery time fits exactly what I needed. Well done James Conway CEO 28.8"
"super easy way to send marketing messages"
"Very easy to setup and use. Was happy with the special offer of cheaper credits. Hope you have more special offers once in a while! 😉 Definitely going to keep using sms broadcast! Thank you"
"This platform is great if your are chasing a strong ROI. The sms system is also very user friendly."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,605 reviews