SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

SMS Broadcast promised to be a quick & economic SMS solution, I found it to be that & more, with additional handy features, great reporting and a simple user interface, I would highly recommend SMS Broadcast
Simple and easy to use, great pricing
Very happy how good this service is, fair priced and always works! Great for our business Reminders!
Great way to spread the message without the huge costs.
This service is fantastic, easy to use and very convenient, especially when using for business.
Makes communicating with our customers a breeze and from any location, all staff have access so nothing gets missed. Recommended to anyone !
Affordable, efficient and just what my business needed.
Haven’t used it yet but set up a draft ready for sending in a week and all seems to have worked well so far
Fast signup and sending sms's within minutes using the inbuilt API. Great pricing and no bullsh*t
SMS Broadcast links into our client management system easily and we are able to receive responses straight to our email to easily review. Great system and user-friendly!
Perfect for alerting our customers of updates etc
Works great and costs less - what more could you want?
Great service! Would recommend.
SMS Broadcast is so easy and effective - highly recommend!
sms broadcast have a seamless system in place with competitive pricing. We have only been using them a short time but have found the sms service is great and works beautifully with our booking system.
Great SMS service on reasonable prices!!
We have recently signed up to SMSbroadcast and extremely happy with the service, and would highly recommend them.
I had sms sending from a .net desktop app via web server php in 5 mins, without spending a cent. Vs hours of frustration then cancelling the other paid US waste of time. Aussie Aussie Aussie thanks thank thanks.
SMSBroadcast, is a simple, effective, and intuitive web-based service that integrates easily with our existing systems to help provide up-to-date safety information and messages to all our patrons, when we need it and how we need it. - Koorliny Arts Centre
I have only used the service for a very short time but it does the job that I want to do very well. I will be able to tell you more at the end of the year.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,702 reviews