SMS Broadcast Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

So far very pleased with easy set up and prompt helpful service. Angela Perth WA
Very intuitive platform allows you to use the many features with ease. Great value SMS service - perfect for our business' needs.
Very happy with the system and how it all works with my Joomla website
works great SMS sends instantly to hundreds of people at once and is simple to use
Easy to use
Great and easy to use.
Simple, easy to use and most importantly not dodgy. Recommend
It was a 30 minute process for our small business to get setup and get an urgent message out to our whole customer base! Very happy clients :)
5 star...SMS broadcast has made life so easy to remind customers of their appointment times and pick ups. So easy to set up and so easy to use
I am very happy with this SMS service, I have found the web portal to be very easy to navigate.
Not bad. Does the job I need it to do and easy to use. Still cant find how many credits i have left....
Super easy to use, no monthly fee and no expiry date on text credits. What more could you ask for?!
So easy. So effective. I sent only 200 text messages to my old clients and within minutes my bookings were coming in. A great tool for all business. A++
Simple and easy !
It is a great tool to replace the tiny keyboard layout of mobile phones when messaging customers, and when messaging in bulk. The user interface could be more modern and the Reporting more user-friendly. Overall a great little place to communicate easily using SMS service but in a full-sized keyboard typing.
Hi Fernanda,

Thanks for leaving us a review.

I can see you like our service and we would love to opportunity to discuss what we can do to improve our reporting and user interface so we can take your customer experience from 3 stars to 5!

We will take your feedback on board and we have some exciting changes coming over the next 6 months.

I would be happy to give you a call and go into more detail at a time that suits you or feel free to call us on 1300 667 405 (9 AM - 5 PM AEDT) Monday to Friday.

Kind regards,

Reuben and the SMS Broadcast team.
smsbroadcast is easy to use and the support is great! They called me straight away to walk me through pricing and the awesome benefits of using it. I immediately had results for my hair Salon. I had sms booking requests and clients the very next day after sending my first bulk text message. I have manually put in around 260 numbers so far and am now in the precess of adding a the rest (about 500) I then have all my contacts of the old card system and in the address book and i can export them to spread sheet! A very sound investment for your marketing strategy! I am wrapped!
Great way to message clients. Efficient platform, really easy to use.
Using SMS broadcast takes the stress out of messaging clients out individually! This system is a breeze, and lets my business send out bulk texts very easily!
SMS Broadcast is easy to use and performs as expected. The functions to use templates, manage bulk merge and scheduling are easy to use and intuitive.
works well