SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

I got messages sending through their web gateway in minutes thanks to their easy code samples and the price is better than my last provider too. Win.
Super easy to use, way less expensive than the old service I was using and staff are really responsive and helpful when you need guidance.
SMS Broadcast is so easy to use and set up and very cost effective. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It makes keeping in contact with our customers hassle free. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Great service, easy to use and reliable on various platforms. I get replies in my email if I want to which makes it even better. Happy to be using it. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Simple to use, does what it says, but most importantly, patient and timely support - thanks for your assistance.
SMS Broadcast is easy to use
A huge thank you to SMS Broadcast for a great marketing solution to suit our budget. Easy to use and the results has boosted our sales. Thanks again
Attractive introductory rate for first purchase of credits & super easy to use. Would highly recommend.
SMS Broadcast has been so effective and easy to use! We are now communicating with our clients on a more regular basis, at a more cost effective price. If you need to contact a large client data base on a regular basis, I would highly recommend SMS Broadcast.
Very easy to use and good customer service.
Very easy for first time users with fantastic features. Also great value - as a not-for-profit this is really important to us.
Great price, very easy to use.
I've been using SMS broadcast for 3 years and find it to be an excellent engagement tool for contacting students. The range of options from scheduling messages, accepting replies in different formats and being able to upload bulk numbers make it a great business tool.
Easy to use first time. Result = successful marketing campaign.
I don't have a lot of experience using excel, so I needed help from Customer Service and I'm very grateful for the help I received. Thank you again.
SMS Broadcast is a great service that is easy to use and effective!
Very happy with the service. Easy to use, user friendly and texts are delivered as they’re supposed to be!
Easy to work with. Professional and fast service. Very happy with it. Theresa
This was so easy to use and highly recommend for any business.
Amazing bulk & customized sms sending software and the best thing is that its a completely web based. Very easy to navigate & compact user menu. Quick sms delivery. Very light on cost !
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,255 reviews