SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

It's just so easy to use!!!
Very easy to set up, you can be up and running in 5 minutes. The SMS seems to be a great way to market these days. It is affordable as well. I would recommend it to everyone.
I like it as no one can block you
using sms broadcast has completely changed my business and saved so much time
One of the easiest IT related things I've ever done!
Fantastic tool.
Very good and easy to use SMS system
fantastic, amazing value! I tracked it as the best communication method we used in or campaign.
Very convenient way for outsourced customer service team.
SMS broadcast has been extremely helpful in passing on messages to clients efficiently. Not only does it save us time on the phone, clients just love having txt messages readily available with appointment information!
I can't believe how quick and easy it was to a) set up an account & b) set up my first bulk text! Within minutes we had everything up & running, we saved so much time by using this service. I would highly recommend!
An extremely seamless experience to get quick information and communication out to our customer database. The feature where we can use our own brand name too is brilliant, so our customers know it us!
Easy to use for anyone, I’m not the best with technology but found it easy to navigate and get my messages across. It’s made getting texts out to my clients easier. Soooo happy
Excellent system, easy to use and very well prices
Great service - easy to use! Fast effective communication !
Great SMS service for my business. I send out a lot of bulk sms and SMS broadcast is quick and efficient service. Keep it up Team.
Simple to set up and has made communicating quickly with my clients so easy. Customer service are extremely helpful!
Easy service to upload contact lists to and send out SMS with. Great helpline too.
I have found the SMS Broadcast service to be easy to use and implement in my online service. Allowing me the opportunity to give my customers a very effect method of communication with their clients.
Great service!