Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,646 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
Marche parfaitement
Legit that's all
I bought the account at 3:55pm and the account was banned by 11:55pm. The ban was for "due to the use of inappropriate 3rd party software(known as botting)." You can see my attached photograph with proof of this.
Hello, Sorry for that, please contact us through our discord server and we/our bot will help you out.
Really thought it was a scam and everything, but in the end i gave it a try and it was worth it 9/10 would recommend
You sold me dogshit, you get into game and the in game screen is all fucked up. You can’t even see your champion you can’t see enemy champions. You can’t see camps. There’s just colourful lines going everywhere like what is that
Smurfers 1 star review on 9th September 2022
Hello! Looks like you just need to repair your client as this is not an issue from our side. It’s just that your game data looks to be corrupted.
Pretty good, got my acc with all the BE and stuff
nice and very easy to use and setup
Very good and easy, saves me lots of time for a reasonable price. Would recommend.
Really good site with instand and trusworthy accounts good job guys!
hi im deaf and i playe league fun i give you 5 rates :)
Happy costumer, Thanks! There was a small issue during the process, but the fixed it in an instand. Great service
Bought with Bitcoin. After making the transfer had to wait about 2 minutes for it to verify then it came through! Account was exactly how they said it would be. Enough to buy 24 champs, level 30, and unverified email! Best Smurf account I’ve purchased!
Good. Does what it promises.
Only Got 25k BE
Very good, and got my skin too
AWESOME! ♥
great got it at the second i bought
Some things I started is using your smurfs hoping it’s legit I used it to improve myself and my fellow team mates
I've been using smurfers for years to play with my friends in various ELOs. Never had a problem, ever. Solid as hell.
Smurfers is rated 4.6 based on 1,646 reviews