Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,650 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
AWESOME! ♥
great got it at the second i bought
Some things I started is using your smurfs hoping it’s legit I used it to improve myself and my fellow team mates
I've been using smurfers for years to play with my friends in various ELOs. Never had a problem, ever. Solid as hell.
very reliable!!!
Fast, good service. Using not first time, haven't had any problems
Very smooth and quick, trustworthy!
This is the 2nd account I have gotten 0 issues with either one you get exactly what you pay for honestly an amazing deal I've had the first one for over a year and nothing has happened so I definitely say it's worth it and you should try it
Gracias por la cuenta, realmente fue instantaneo por el momento no he tenido ningun problema asi que 5 estrellas mi gente!! totalmente aconsejable los servicios de smurfers!
good, want free account after all the accounts i have bought like a bonus XDDDDDD Great actually!, having so much fun with inters :)))))
Fast delivery!
Dude this instant delivery is so fookin awesome
Just bought the account with the right skin shard that i selected. Instantly delivered no delay,account is as promised very satisfied
I just ordered a 50,000BE account rank 30 and it came with only 20,750 BE. I just don’t understand why I would only get that if I purchased a 50,000 BE account.
The rest is in your loot box. If you read the product description you would’ve figured it out
sent payment, got account instantly
This is the best account buying service out there, straight up. I love this company so much I would love to make a video about how much I have used this page and how good it is. obviously non-sponsored, just want to get the word out.
Got my account in seconds, changed every password and email adresses during ranked queue and am loading game rn
Lets hope it's not a scam
Bought an account to play with my friend, the account is delivered instantly and was exactly as advertised.
Fast delivery, cheap and trustworthy accounts, highly recommend it!
Smurfers is rated 4.6 based on 1,650 reviews