Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,565 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
Fast and easy!!
I purchased a level 30 Smurf account and when I logged in found that it was just an account for wild rift and Valorant. So disappointed. What a scam.
Hello, You just have to repair the riot client. Sometimes it just bugs on some accounts. once you repair the client you will be able to play league of legends without a problem.
Good account, BE as promised and everything works.
affidabile ados
Yes very good
It was nice to have a smurf
Good team and very fast delivery
always happy with this service i have gotten accounts for euw and for na and never had an issue with any of them !!
Hello, the only problem I had with getting smurf accounts is that when they get banned I don’t know how to redeem the free warantee to get another one. I have bought 4 now and there should be an easier way to do this through ur website to redeem the warantee
Hello there, You just need to join our discord server and we'll replace it to you instantly if it was indeed banned. The discord server's link is on the bottom right of the website.
Legit and no frills, just pay for what you want and you get delivery- though I wish I could change the username on the riot account but that's a riot problem not seller problem. Account came with enough to buy my main and snag enough Champs to hop right into ranked so 10/10 in my book.
The smurf account I brought said "lifetime ban warranty" and then the next day my smurf gets perma banned(not for flaming or anything like that), I tried reach them for help about this but I need to wait in their discord server 10 minutes before I can even message them. They don't even have an email address to contact for help. I want a refund or a new lvl 30 smurf with leprechaun veigar skin shard which I paid bonus for. Okay so the discord worked and I got a replacement, HOWEVER I paid extra for a leprechaun veigar skin shard and this replacement account didn't have one, other than that and the silly discord 10 minute wait time before you can do anything I'd rate it 5 stars.
I’ve always hated leveling accounts but with smurfers I can easily get top notch accounts for almost no money. Truly the best site to use.
lol acc banned 2h after for botting care all dont buy here
i've used this site a couple times and they never seem to let me down, which is great. Additionally looking up a certain skin shard too AND actually getting it? top tier quality site right here lads
Fast, great, no complains.
Fast service, reliable as well.
Everything worked great I just can’t search a game… practice games work but I can’t que up
Everything was good i bought 2 acc for me and my gf to play with friends on other server. If you need buy acc this site is good choice
This was my first time doing this and I was a little sketched out about how reliable it was but it was easy and smooth.
Very impressed the next screen after paying was the login details. Awesome!
Smurfers is rated 4.62 based on 1,565 reviews