smurfstore.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend smurfstore.co

Tell us how smurfstore.co made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"The speed I got my account! it's a great account and I'm so happy that now I can use this account to play with my friends."
"Very fast and safe service. Hand leveled account with life time guaranty"
"Insane! They are very nice! I got ALL the informations(and guides) to make it secure.See you soon again ;)"
"Bought 6 accounts from these guys. Good price and fast delivery with almost no problem)"
"I love this easy fast delivery, shows the champs already on the account so i don't have to guess. Nothing bad i can say"
"Instant delivery. Clean account. Had plenty of champs to start ranked. They're all top lane champs which sucks but that is in no way your fault. I will be back again if i need another account in the future"
"Just bought an account, worked perfectly, instant in ur mail, email is right. Top quality!"
"Was worried buying an acc online, this was quick and the account is great :]"
"Worked first time, no issues. Instructions were clear and all information was provided as promised. Great service."
"BEST TEAM EVER I SEEN TOP ACCOUNTS"
"Quality service with good price"
"Got it fast and pleasant"
"Leveling to 30 in league takes a hand full. Unranked smurfs made it simpler for me to get a level 30 smurf without any complications! I recommend this site to anyone who doesn't want to waste weeks of countless hours! Thank you for making my life simple!"
"Super satisfeito com a compra =)"
"ON OTHER SITE I GOT SCAMMED BUT ON THIS SITE NO. VERY SAFETY TRANSACTIONS"
"Best site to buy accounts I know about. Fast and effecient"
"Really quick. I got the account details email before the paypal transaction receipt. Account is as described, no issues. This is the second time I bought from these guys, really positive experience both times"
smurfstore.co is rated 4.92 based on 155 reviews