Snag tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy
Best fitting tights I have ever worn . I am 4’11” and size 20 hip. Very difficult to find right tights. But snag tights fit like a second skin. Thanks snag team...
I def enjoy the tights: think, comfortable and nice fit. Unfortunately, all three pairs snagged on first wear. disappointing considering the price. I could have purchased a drug store brand instead.
After buying my first order I threw every other pair of tights away. The tights are so comfortable, fit beautifully-no sagging. They are hard wearing. It’s taken over a year for me to put a hole in one. They package really sensibly- tissue paper and a brown envelope; no silly plastic here. Their prices are really good. Way cheaper than M&S even with delivery. Look out for deals too. Thoroughly recommend.
Absolutely love Snag after a hate hate relationship with tights all my life I now love them. Never too short for my legs and never ever roll. Feel supersoft and wash amazingly (last years still going strong ). Tell everyone about them never talked about tights so much in my life. Oh and the packaging is amazing no plastic only problem I love how they arrive that I don’t want to open my lovely little presents.Love being a Snaggler 💕💕💕💕💕
I’m an Aussie snaggler. I have bought countless pairs of tights from Snag, and I simply will not buy from anyone else. The quality, colours and service is excellent. I have searched for years for tights that wouldn’t sag in the crotch, or wear through the toes, and I’ve finally found them! Would give Snag 11/10! Highly recommend!
Great customer service: a pair came that were a different size to the other two I’d purchased. I emailed and received a reply (at the weekend) within 24 hours asking for details and then a new pair the correct size were shipped out immediately. I was so impressed with the service, I would definitely buy from here again as the tights are so comfortable and the service is smashing.
While it did take longer than o wished to receive them (they’re overseas, what can you do??) that did not sour y experience ONE BIT!! These tights are the best damn tights I’ve ever worn and I’m never going back to any other brand I don’t care of o have to wait a YEAR to get them!
I have several pairs and find them the most comfortable tights I’ve ever worn.
I can wriggle and jiggle and wiggle around without my tights ever sliding down!
They changed how i dress! I feel more confident to wear all of my clothes now without worrying about tights constantly falling down and no chub rub, it's a miracle!
Wirklich die besten Strumpfhosen die ich je hatte. Nix rutscht alles passt selbst bei kräftigen Oberschenkeln und der Bauch passt auch rein. Ich liebe sie!!! Und der Preis ist auch unschlagbar. Dazu noch plastikfreie Verpackung ❤️
I am 6ft tall and size UK18 and I have never had tights that fit so well. Comfier, better quality and cheaper than all other tall tights I've tried. Quick delivery and really straightforward website.
Absolutely amazing tights that stay up all day long. So comfy and warm too and such a selection of fab colours! Could not be happier!
Yassssssssssssss snag!!! ❤️ A company that cares and has got it right. Excellent customer service. Thank you for being bloody awesome and giving me confidence to wear outfits I really like with tights that compliment, are stylish, good quality and fit properly!!!!!
I'm 6ft tall and plus size with a belly so I didn't expect them to stay up but they did! They come all the way up to my boobs and don't move all day. I have to hike up the ankles but only after 6 hours or so of wearing them, which is amazing! They're so comfy and are like a second skin. Have recommended them to so many people.
Love, love, love Snag tights!! I literally have at least 30 + pairs and have thrown away thoughts that cost 4 times as much as Snag actually fit, without the dreaded rolling down, sagging ankles, not going above my thighs... customer service is always excellent too. I look forward to more purchases.
First time putting on today & laddered all the way down useless.
As a tall women I have never found comfy tights.... that is until I came across these beauties. I never write reviews but snag tights deserve my effort. Honestly just buy some! I will never buy another brand of tights again. Love love love them ❤️
My snag tights arrived today and I absolutely love them. I will order a slightly smaller size next time though cos they aren't as snug as I would like and thery come up to my boobs 😂 but oh boy they are amazing. I was also very impressed by the lack of plastic in the packaging. X
Bought 3 pairs of 50 denier, fantastic, lovely material and they STAY UP, will be buying more.
Snag tights is rated 4.29 based on 34 reviews