Snag tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Im 5’4. So I got the size E. I still have extra bunching at the knees. They don’t cut into me. Not as opaque as I thought they’d be. The order was somehow changed to size A in the teal instead of burgundy and they fixed it before shipping over out but caused an extra week plus in shipping and they refunded my shipping fee. They’re pretty.
I am very happy with this product, they actually fit me comfortably. I used to buy my tights in Asda XL but they stopped selling them and since then I have bought tights from lots of different stores and on line but none of them fitted even when I bought XXL ( I’m only a size 22) when I went to pull them up they didn’t go anywhere near me. I have so many wasted purchases but snag tights sizing was brilliant. I only caught the name quickly on a television advertisement and I’m so pleased I did.
I've honestly never had better tights! I was very sceptical as it popped up as a sponsored Instagram post (usually terrible companies) but I struggle with tights as I'm tall, very long legs and quite overweight - the holy triumvirate of not being able to get decent tights. These are fantastic - I initially the largest size (so amazingly stretchy and big I can actually get them up to my shoulders!). It was over 5 months before I got hole in any of them. I've since ordered more pairs (the next size down, still plenty big enough) and had some chub rub shorts in the summer. Love love love them.
I've brought my first snag tights few months ago. When I got them out the pretty tissue paper I thort there never fit,because normaly my size 24 have a double russet and these didnt, anyhow thort let's give them a try and wow how wrong was I. They were truly amazing fit and didnt even try to roll down all day and no more having to wear pair of knickers on top of my tights ever again. My fave are the raspberry colour and I hope they get more in stock as they have sold out. It's so nice to wear green tights with a red dress. Iam an od shape I'm very tall and size 24 and all I can say is wow wow wow to these tights. Big thankyou snag
Ordered as a Christmas present for my sister who said she had several pairs but needed the next size down now. They looked nice, I was impressed with their claim but they STILL haven’t turned up. Ordered on the 16th December and received email on 17th saying they’d been dispatched. Clearly a lie as today (29th) received partial refund for one item as apparently the supplier warehouse shut down at short notice. The other pair are allegedly coming but too late for a Christmas present. I need a refund on the shipping too. Furious! Will NEVER order from them again!
Best fitting tights I have ever worn . I am 4’11” and size 20 hip. Very difficult to find right tights. But snag tights fit like a second skin. Thanks snag team...
I def enjoy the tights: think, comfortable and nice fit. Unfortunately, all three pairs snagged on first wear. disappointing considering the price. I could have purchased a drug store brand instead.
After buying my first order I threw every other pair of tights away. The tights are so comfortable, fit beautifully-no sagging. They are hard wearing. It’s taken over a year for me to put a hole in one. They package really sensibly- tissue paper and a brown envelope; no silly plastic here. Their prices are really good. Way cheaper than M&S even with delivery. Look out for deals too. Thoroughly recommend.
Absolutely love Snag after a hate hate relationship with tights all my life I now love them. Never too short for my legs and never ever roll. Feel supersoft and wash amazingly (last years still going strong ). Tell everyone about them never talked about tights so much in my life. Oh and the packaging is amazing no plastic only problem I love how they arrive that I don’t want to open my lovely little presents.Love being a Snaggler 💕💕💕💕💕
I’m an Aussie snaggler. I have bought countless pairs of tights from Snag, and I simply will not buy from anyone else. The quality, colours and service is excellent. I have searched for years for tights that wouldn’t sag in the crotch, or wear through the toes, and I’ve finally found them! Would give Snag 11/10! Highly recommend!
Great customer service: a pair came that were a different size to the other two I’d purchased. I emailed and received a reply (at the weekend) within 24 hours asking for details and then a new pair the correct size were shipped out immediately. I was so impressed with the service, I would definitely buy from here again as the tights are so comfortable and the service is smashing.
While it did take longer than o wished to receive them (they’re overseas, what can you do??) that did not sour y experience ONE BIT!! These tights are the best damn tights I’ve ever worn and I’m never going back to any other brand I don’t care of o have to wait a YEAR to get them!
I have several pairs and find them the most comfortable tights I’ve ever worn.
I can wriggle and jiggle and wiggle around without my tights ever sliding down!
They changed how i dress! I feel more confident to wear all of my clothes now without worrying about tights constantly falling down and no chub rub, it's a miracle!
Wirklich die besten Strumpfhosen die ich je hatte. Nix rutscht alles passt selbst bei kräftigen Oberschenkeln und der Bauch passt auch rein. Ich liebe sie!!! Und der Preis ist auch unschlagbar. Dazu noch plastikfreie Verpackung ❤️
I am 6ft tall and size UK18 and I have never had tights that fit so well. Comfier, better quality and cheaper than all other tall tights I've tried. Quick delivery and really straightforward website.
Absolutely amazing tights that stay up all day long. So comfy and warm too and such a selection of fab colours! Could not be happier!
Yassssssssssssss snag!!! ❤️ A company that cares and has got it right. Excellent customer service. Thank you for being bloody awesome and giving me confidence to wear outfits I really like with tights that compliment, are stylish, good quality and fit properly!!!!!
I'm 6ft tall and plus size with a belly so I didn't expect them to stay up but they did! They come all the way up to my boobs and don't move all day. I have to hike up the ankles but only after 6 hours or so of wearing them, which is amazing! They're so comfy and are like a second skin. Have recommended them to so many people.
Snag tights is rated 4.26 based on 39 reviews