Snag tights Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Snag tights deliver?

How can I contact Snag tights?

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy

"I have just received my first pair. I love them already. I have always loved the look of tights but hated the feel. I’ve always found them so uncomfy so chosen leggings as an alternative which are no where near as flattering or appealing. I bought plain black, 1 pair for now but can guarantee I will be back for more. I’m a size 24 on bottom, with huge legs all over and a massive bottom! I’m also 5’11” so always a struggle for good tights. I usually end up with really ill fitting ones and a pair of cycling shorts over the top to hold them up. Beautiful to see! Although when I have just tried my new pair of snag tights I was so excited. They fit perfectly and went on as easy as leggings. The waist band comes right under my boobs, which for someone my height is a miracle. I just love them and feel so much more feminine in them that jeans or leggings. Only thing I just say negatively is that I really wish they did thicker pairs too. As although these are ok, working at a school I could do with a little better cover. But I will definitely be buying more. Thank you for making these available. Your fab."
Are you Snag tights? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Thank you Snag for your amazing tights!!! So happy with my order, it came quickly and packaged in lovely tissue. The tights look great, fit perfectly and are extremely comfy. Customer service is second to none too. What a wonderful experience I have had...I’ll definitely be back for more 😊"
"These are the best tights I have ever purchased. They are so comfortable and look good when worn. They have a good selection of colours and denier's. I have been searching for coloured tights for the larger lady for years, these are perfect and not at all expensive. My only complaint might be about the delivery time, however I understand there was a problem with Royal Mail. Thank you snag tights for an excellent product."
"Snag tights are amazing, they really fit perfectly, they're as comfy as leggings, truely! My only quibble is that I had to keep checking back for about 6 weeks because they were always out of my size in one colour or another so I didn't get exactly why I wanted. However, buy 3 pairs and get 10% off and free delivery over £15"
"These are wonderful for the fuller figured or taller lady or both! Well made and excellent quality. Highly recommended."
Snag tights is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews