Snag tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy
I am 6ft tall and size UK18 and I have never had tights that fit so well. Comfier, better quality and cheaper than all other tall tights I've tried.
Quick delivery and really straightforward website.
Absolutely amazing tights that stay up all day long. So comfy and warm too and such a selection of fab colours! Could not be happier!
Yassssssssssssss snag!!! ❤️ A company that cares and has got it right. Excellent customer service. Thank you for being bloody awesome and giving me confidence to wear outfits I really like with tights that compliment, are stylish, good quality and fit properly!!!!!
I'm 6ft tall and plus size with a belly so I didn't expect them to stay up but they did! They come all the way up to my boobs and don't move all day. I have to hike up the ankles but only after 6 hours or so of wearing them, which is amazing! They're so comfy and are like a second skin. Have recommended them to so many people.
Love, love, love Snag tights!! I literally have at least 30 + pairs and have thrown away thoughts that cost 4 times as much as Snag actually fit, without the dreaded rolling down, sagging ankles, not going above my thighs... customer service is always excellent too. I look forward to more purchases.
First time putting on today & laddered all the way down useless.
As a tall women I have never found comfy tights.... that is until I came across these beauties. I never write reviews but snag tights deserve my effort. Honestly just buy some! I will never buy another brand of tights again. Love love love them ❤️
My snag tights arrived today and I absolutely love them. I will order a slightly smaller size next time though cos they aren't as snug as I would like and thery come up to my boobs 😂 but oh boy they are amazing. I was also very impressed by the lack of plastic in the packaging. X
Bought 3 pairs of 50 denier, fantastic, lovely material and they STAY UP, will be buying more.
Absolutely loved the fit and comfort of these tights but after wearing then on four occasions they laddered on the toe and a hole mysteriously appeared on the ankle area very disappointing for the price.
The colours are great, the fit is great (26/G). The chubrubs are so comfy, I didn't want to take them off. Packaging was all paper. NO PLASTIC! 👍🏻 I hope this isn't just on the customer end but also on the company side. Ordered tights, shorts and fishnets. Happy me. 🥰
Any company who blocks you on Facebook for simply stating you're not impressed with am advert which was awful will never get my business however good their over priced products are. Great customer service!
Such beautiful tights! Incredibly comfortable, easy to put on and they feel so nice and luxurious. I thoroughly recommend Snagtights!
These tights fit great and are super comfy - but I didn't even get two wears out of them before they started laddering like crazy. The tights are thick enough that you can't see my skin where they have laddered - but they have slightly darker streaks all through them.
I'm 5ft 4in, and ordered f as it stated but still too long love the tights but find im constantly pulling the legs up,
"My first order from Snag tights. I ordered three pairs of tights from Snag tights and was looking forward to some good quality tights that fit well...hence why I paid the price for them. I carefully tried my new wave tights However the stitching on the pattern of the tights turned into a small hole. Devasted as they fit perfectly but didn't wear them out. I haven't worn these out. Can't return them as I've put them on. £9 down the drain. The other two pairs I ordered... Normal black tights and skin tones ones fit lovely. No issues.
I have seen the adverts for Snag all over my social media and was sceptical. I loved the bright colours but being tall and curvy I was not convinced. I ordered three of their bright colours and when they arrived they were all packaged in coloured tissue paper. I have worn them all day and not had to adjust them at all! A miracle in itself. Also I have just ordered another 5 pairs but in the next size down. At last I don's have to put up with uncomfortable, ill fitting, boring tights!
Thank you Snag!
I have just received my first pair. I love them already. I have always loved the look of tights but hated the feel. I’ve always found them so uncomfy so chosen leggings as an alternative which are no where near as flattering or appealing. I bought plain black, 1 pair for now but can guarantee I will be back for more. I’m a size 24 on bottom, with huge legs all over and a massive bottom! I’m also 5’11” so always a struggle for good tights. I usually end up with really ill fitting ones and a pair of cycling shorts over the top to hold them up. Beautiful to see! Although when I have just tried my new pair of snag tights I was so excited. They fit perfectly and went on as easy as leggings. The waist band comes right under my boobs, which for someone my height is a miracle. I just love them and feel so much more feminine in them that jeans or leggings. Only thing I just say negatively is that I really wish they did thicker pairs too. As although these are ok, working at a school I could do with a little better cover. But I will definitely be buying more.
Thank you for making these available. Your fab.
Thank you Snag for your amazing tights!!! So happy with my order, it came quickly and packaged in lovely tissue. The tights look great, fit perfectly and are extremely comfy. Customer service is second to none too. What a wonderful experience I have had...I’ll definitely be back for more 😊
Snag tights is rated 4.33 based on 43 reviews