Snag tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy
Absolutely loved the fit and comfort of these tights but after wearing then on four occasions they laddered on the toe and a hole mysteriously appeared on the ankle area very disappointing for the price.
Any company who blocks you on Facebook for simply stating you're not impressed with am advert which was awful will never get my business however good their over priced products are. Great customer service!
"My first order from Snag tights. I ordered three pairs of tights from Snag tights and was looking forward to some good quality tights that fit well...hence why I paid the price for them. I carefully tried my new wave tights However the stitching on the pattern of the tights turned into a small hole. Devasted as they fit perfectly but didn't wear them out. I haven't worn these out. Can't return them as I've put them on. £9 down the drain. The other two pairs I ordered... Normal black tights and skin tones ones fit lovely. No issues.
I def enjoy the tights: think, comfortable and nice fit. Unfortunately, all three pairs snagged on first wear. disappointing considering the price. I could have purchased a drug store brand instead.
I'm 5ft 4in, and ordered f as it stated but still too long love the tights but find im constantly pulling the legs up,
After buying my first order I threw every other pair of tights away. The tights are so comfortable, fit beautifully-no sagging. They are hard wearing. It’s taken over a year for me to put a hole in one. They package really sensibly- tissue paper and a brown envelope; no silly plastic here. Their prices are really good. Way cheaper than M&S even with delivery. Look out for deals too. Thoroughly recommend.
Absolutely love Snag after a hate hate relationship with tights all my life I now love them. Never too short for my legs and never ever roll. Feel supersoft and wash amazingly (last years still going strong ). Tell everyone about them never talked about tights so much in my life. Oh and the packaging is amazing no plastic only problem I love how they arrive that I don’t want to open my lovely little presents.Love being a Snaggler 💕💕💕💕💕
While it did take longer than o wished to receive them (they’re overseas, what can you do??) that did not sour y experience ONE BIT!! These tights are the best damn tights I’ve ever worn and I’m never going back to any other brand I don’t care of o have to wait a YEAR to get them!
First time putting on today & laddered all the way down useless.
These tights fit great and are super comfy - but I didn't even get two wears out of them before they started laddering like crazy. The tights are thick enough that you can't see my skin where they have laddered - but they have slightly darker streaks all through them.
I have seen the adverts for Snag all over my social media and was sceptical. I loved the bright colours but being tall and curvy I was not convinced. I ordered three of their bright colours and when they arrived they were all packaged in coloured tissue paper. I have worn them all day and not had to adjust them at all! A miracle in itself. Also I have just ordered another 5 pairs but in the next size down. At last I don's have to put up with uncomfortable, ill fitting, boring tights! Thank you Snag!
I have just received my first pair. I love them already. I have always loved the look of tights but hated the feel. I’ve always found them so uncomfy so chosen leggings as an alternative which are no where near as flattering or appealing. I bought plain black, 1 pair for now but can guarantee I will be back for more. I’m a size 24 on bottom, with huge legs all over and a massive bottom! I’m also 5’11” so always a struggle for good tights. I usually end up with really ill fitting ones and a pair of cycling shorts over the top to hold them up. Beautiful to see! Although when I have just tried my new pair of snag tights I was so excited. They fit perfectly and went on as easy as leggings. The waist band comes right under my boobs, which for someone my height is a miracle. I just love them and feel so much more feminine in them that jeans or leggings. Only thing I just say negatively is that I really wish they did thicker pairs too. As although these are ok, working at a school I could do with a little better cover. But I will definitely be buying more. Thank you for making these available. Your fab.
Snag tights is rated 4.22 based on 36 reviews