Snag tights Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Snag tights deliver?

How can I contact Snag tights?
Click Here

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy

""My first order from Snag tights. I ordered three pairs of tights from Snag tights and was looking forward to some good quality tights that fit well...hence why I paid the price for them. I carefully tried my new wave tights However the stitching on the pattern of the tights turned into a small hole. Devasted as they fit perfectly but didn't wear them out. I haven't worn these out. Can't return them as I've put them on. £9 down the drain. The other two pairs I ordered... Normal black tights and skin tones ones fit lovely. No issues."
Are you Snag tights? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Absolutely loved the fit and comfort of these tights but after wearing then on four occasions they laddered on the toe and a hole mysteriously appeared on the ankle area very disappointing for the price."
"Any company who blocks you on Facebook for simply stating you're not impressed with am advert which was awful will never get my business however good their over priced products are. Great customer service!"
"I'm 5ft 4in, and ordered f as it stated but still too long love the tights but find im constantly pulling the legs up,"
"I have seen the adverts for Snag all over my social media and was sceptical. I loved the bright colours but being tall and curvy I was not convinced. I ordered three of their bright colours and when they arrived they were all packaged in coloured tissue paper. I have worn them all day and not had to adjust them at all! A miracle in itself. Also I have just ordered another 5 pairs but in the next size down. At last I don's have to put up with uncomfortable, ill fitting, boring tights! Thank you Snag!"
"I have just received my first pair. I love them already. I have always loved the look of tights but hated the feel. I’ve always found them so uncomfy so chosen leggings as an alternative which are no where near as flattering or appealing. I bought plain black, 1 pair for now but can guarantee I will be back for more. I’m a size 24 on bottom, with huge legs all over and a massive bottom! I’m also 5’11” so always a struggle for good tights. I usually end up with really ill fitting ones and a pair of cycling shorts over the top to hold them up. Beautiful to see! Although when I have just tried my new pair of snag tights I was so excited. They fit perfectly and went on as easy as leggings. The waist band comes right under my boobs, which for someone my height is a miracle. I just love them and feel so much more feminine in them that jeans or leggings. Only thing I just say negatively is that I really wish they did thicker pairs too. As although these are ok, working at a school I could do with a little better cover. But I will definitely be buying more. Thank you for making these available. Your fab."
Snag tights is rated 3.87 based on 15 reviews