Snag tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy
Ordered as a Christmas present for my sister who said she had several pairs but needed the next size down now. They looked nice, I was impressed with their claim but they STILL haven’t turned up. Ordered on the 16th December and received email on 17th saying they’d been dispatched. Clearly a lie as today (29th) received partial refund for one item as apparently the supplier warehouse shut down at short notice. The other pair are allegedly coming but too late for a Christmas present. I need a refund on the shipping too. Furious! Will NEVER order from them again!
First time putting on today & laddered all the way down useless.
Any company who blocks you on Facebook for simply stating you're not impressed with am advert which was awful will never get my business however good their over priced products are. Great customer service!
These tights fit great and are super comfy - but I didn't even get two wears out of them before they started laddering like crazy. The tights are thick enough that you can't see my skin where they have laddered - but they have slightly darker streaks all through them.
Snag tights is rated 4.22 based on 36 reviews