Snag tights Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Snag tights deliver?

How can I contact Snag tights?
Click Here

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy

""My first order from Snag tights. I ordered three pairs of tights from Snag tights and was looking forward to some good quality tights that fit well...hence why I paid the price for them. I carefully tried my new wave tights However the stitching on the pattern of the tights turned into a small hole. Devasted as they fit perfectly but didn't wear them out. I haven't worn these out. Can't return them as I've put them on. £9 down the drain. The other two pairs I ordered... Normal black tights and skin tones ones fit lovely. No issues."
Are you Snag tights? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Snag tights is rated 3.87 based on 15 reviews