Snag tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy
I def enjoy the tights: think, comfortable and nice fit. Unfortunately, all three pairs snagged on first wear. disappointing considering the price. I could have purchased a drug store brand instead.
"My first order from Snag tights. I ordered three pairs of tights from Snag tights and was looking forward to some good quality tights that fit well...hence why I paid the price for them. I carefully tried my new wave tights However the stitching on the pattern of the tights turned into a small hole. Devasted as they fit perfectly but didn't wear them out. I haven't worn these out. Can't return them as I've put them on. £9 down the drain. The other two pairs I ordered... Normal black tights and skin tones ones fit lovely. No issues.
Snag tights is rated 4.29 based on 34 reviews