Snag tights Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Snag tights

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Snag tights deliver?

How can I contact Snag tights?
Click Here

Tell us how Snag tights made you happy

"Such beautiful tights! Incredibly comfortable, easy to put on and they feel so nice and luxurious. I thoroughly recommend Snagtights!"
Are you Snag tights? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have seen the adverts for Snag all over my social media and was sceptical. I loved the bright colours but being tall and curvy I was not convinced. I ordered three of their bright colours and when they arrived they were all packaged in coloured tissue paper. I have worn them all day and not had to adjust them at all! A miracle in itself. Also I have just ordered another 5 pairs but in the next size down. At last I don's have to put up with uncomfortable, ill fitting, boring tights! Thank you Snag!"
"I have just received my first pair. I love them already. I have always loved the look of tights but hated the feel. I’ve always found them so uncomfy so chosen leggings as an alternative which are no where near as flattering or appealing. I bought plain black, 1 pair for now but can guarantee I will be back for more. I’m a size 24 on bottom, with huge legs all over and a massive bottom! I’m also 5’11” so always a struggle for good tights. I usually end up with really ill fitting ones and a pair of cycling shorts over the top to hold them up. Beautiful to see! Although when I have just tried my new pair of snag tights I was so excited. They fit perfectly and went on as easy as leggings. The waist band comes right under my boobs, which for someone my height is a miracle. I just love them and feel so much more feminine in them that jeans or leggings. Only thing I just say negatively is that I really wish they did thicker pairs too. As although these are ok, working at a school I could do with a little better cover. But I will definitely be buying more. Thank you for making these available. Your fab."
"Thank you Snag for your amazing tights!!! So happy with my order, it came quickly and packaged in lovely tissue. The tights look great, fit perfectly and are extremely comfy. Customer service is second to none too. What a wonderful experience I have had...I’ll definitely be back for more 😊"
"These are the best tights I have ever purchased. They are so comfortable and look good when worn. They have a good selection of colours and denier's. I have been searching for coloured tights for the larger lady for years, these are perfect and not at all expensive. My only complaint might be about the delivery time, however I understand there was a problem with Royal Mail. Thank you snag tights for an excellent product."
"Snag tights are amazing, they really fit perfectly, they're as comfy as leggings, truely! My only quibble is that I had to keep checking back for about 6 weeks because they were always out of my size in one colour or another so I didn't get exactly why I wanted. However, buy 3 pairs and get 10% off and free delivery over £15"
"These are wonderful for the fuller figured or taller lady or both! Well made and excellent quality. Highly recommended."
"The colours are great, the fit is great (26/G). The chubrubs are so comfy, I didn't want to take them off. Packaging was all paper. NO PLASTIC! 👍🏻 I hope this isn't just on the customer end but also on the company side. Ordered tights, shorts and fishnets. Happy me. 🥰"
"I'm 5ft 4in, and ordered f as it stated but still too long love the tights but find im constantly pulling the legs up,"
""My first order from Snag tights. I ordered three pairs of tights from Snag tights and was looking forward to some good quality tights that fit well...hence why I paid the price for them. I carefully tried my new wave tights However the stitching on the pattern of the tights turned into a small hole. Devasted as they fit perfectly but didn't wear them out. I haven't worn these out. Can't return them as I've put them on. £9 down the drain. The other two pairs I ordered... Normal black tights and skin tones ones fit lovely. No issues."
"Absolutely loved the fit and comfort of these tights but after wearing then on four occasions they laddered on the toe and a hole mysteriously appeared on the ankle area very disappointing for the price."
"Any company who blocks you on Facebook for simply stating you're not impressed with am advert which was awful will never get my business however good their over priced products are. Great customer service!"
"These tights fit great and are super comfy - but I didn't even get two wears out of them before they started laddering like crazy. The tights are thick enough that you can't see my skin where they have laddered - but they have slightly darker streaks all through them."
Snag tights is rated 3.79 based on 14 reviews