CEO SneakySmurfs.com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend CEO SneakySmurfs.com

Tell us how CEO SneakySmurfs.com made you happy

"See a lot of negative reviews and It surprised me a bit. I've bought several accounts from Sneaky Smurfs and each time have been very satisfied. Any problems I had with a purchase were fixed or refunded per my request quickly and respectfully. Great service and thanks again."
"I have bought well over 20 accounts from sneakysmurfs, and while occasionally some of them have had issues, they have ALWAYS resolved the problem via their customer support in a very very professional and satisfying manner. The accounts themselves 90% of the time never have any issues. And as previously stated, if they do, they always work with you to resolve it. These other 1 star reviews are complete bogus and this is a wonderful website to buy from. Anyone with any questions regarding the validity of sneakysmurfs can email me at Spaghettidadrs@gmail.com and I'll gladly link you my 20+ purchases as a very happy sneakysmurfs customer."
"I bought an account, the next day I could not login to my account ... Scam shop."
"Sneaky smurfs has provided me with multiple accounts which have not been banned, however, this new account I bought was locked and I simply contacted them with proof and have received a new account very quickly with little hassle. I see a lot of negative reviews and I am somewhat confused because they do an excellent job providing exactly what they say they are selling with zero consumer hassle. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to buy a LoL smurf."
"A few days after the purchase, I got a bank account .... I did not do anything! I was not even listened to, they did not return the money."
"it was quicker than i thought a lot , i recieved my account right away and i pretty like it xD"
"Purchased an account and received login details via mail. The login did not work. Reported this to paypal who refused to refund the money and sentenced to sneakysmurf's fiddle as they have sent me my login details via mail."
"Deceivers. I lost 45 dollars from them ..."
"I purchased an account, It required me to verity my ID, was lazy t, and after reading other reviews wanted a refund. So I opened a support ticket, at first I got a repose in two days. after that, they haven't responded once. Please buy at your own risk!! Or not at all."
CEO SneakySmurfs.com is rated 2.42 based on 12 reviews