SOLE Eyewear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SOLE Eyewear

Tell us how SOLE Eyewear made you happy

"Smooth transaction...fast delivery!"
"Would definitely buy again, good reasonable price!"
"I loved everything about this place. It was the cheapest price and best service. I couldn't be happier. Mahalo."
"I purchased a pair of sunglasses through your site and I loved how easy, efficient, and quickly I received them. Thank you!!!"
"Great sunglasses, And Very Fast Shipping. A+++++++++"
"Paid for next day shipping still no glasses"
"After my favorite prescription sunglasses broke I was happy to find same frames on SOLE EYEWEAR website. Super price, including shipping; arrived safe and fast. Optician switched lenses for me and I am very pleased."
"Delivery was fast, and I just love my new sunglasses."
"Good selection, great price, fast shipping and prompt follow up ! This is my new eyeglass destination."
"I have ordered three pairs of sunglasses from Sole Eyewear. Unlike other sites, they actually have them in stock. They ship by actual US mail and the package arrives in a few days. Customer service is excellent"
"Purchased a watch here for the hubby for significantly less than anywhere else I could find. It showed up very quickly & he loved it. Thank you!!"
"Muy buen producto...calidad,rapidez y buen precio."
"Great overall!"
"I bought my Revos for $100 less than Sunglass Hut! Great selection and fast delivery. I highly recommend Sole Eyewear!"
"Pros: Received my sunglasses in excellent condition and at a great price so no complaints here. Cons: Customer service needs to answer calls/emails."
"I placed my order, my credit card was charged and I received email updates say order was processed and awaiting shipment. I then was notified later the next day that the glasses I ordered were not available. They must have made a mistake in their inventory and should not have made them available on the website. However, they were very apologetic, refunded my money immediately and offered me a 5% discount on my next order. I wasn't able to find anything I wanted at this time but I will not hesitate to use them in the future..... Very good customer service."
"super fast delivery and just as advertised"
"I am so happy with my purchase and the shipping was def worth the extra mula will def order again and tell all my girls n guys about this site thanxs"
"I have these frames in a red color and was looking to get the same frame in a natural color but they were discontinued. A web search led me to Sole eyewear and I was thrilled to find the frames I wanted at an excellent price. They arrived in three days after I ordered them. Prompt service shipping and quality at a great price!"
SOLE Eyewear is rated 4.91 based on 216 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access