SOLE Eyewear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SOLE Eyewear

Tell us how SOLE Eyewear made you happy

"A seamless experience in purchasing my sunglasses. I saved $200 by buying from your company. Thank you!"
"I got some Oliver People's for a great price. The lenses are awesome and they came all the way to AZ from FL in a couple days, no issues, great deal and great shades"
"Quality products, timely shipment, cheap price point"
"Ordered a kate spade watch- was the lowest price i could find on the Internet, too! Watch came quickly and was exactly what I expected, in great condition, brand new. Would def order from them again."
"Best prices, quick turn around! Definitely recommend this site to anyone looking!"
"I purchased a pair of Maui Jims from here and they are fabulous! My glasses came really quick and Sole Eyewear was there to answer my questions before, during, and after my purchase. My glasses were also well packaged and came in a nice case."
"I wanted to purchase my son a pair of sunglasses for his birthday. We conducted a comparison between the different online sites that carry the ones he wanted. Your site was the cheapest and although we were a little wary because we'd never heard of this site, we went ahead with the purchase and were quite pleasantly surprised at the great service we received and the glasses were delivered in no time! Thanks so much!"
"I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I ordered my sunglasses and 2 days later they showed up on time as requested. That's it, nothing to it. Thank you, Glenn"
"These company is great!!! I will absolutely purchase from them again!!!!"
"Loved my sunglasses! I paid extra for shipping which ran behind, but price is great, so it was worth the wait."
"Great service and sunglasses authentic and I love them !!!"
"Truly large frames are very difficult to find. These are excellent, large, sturdy, attractive and colorful. I appreciate that Sole Eyewear actually had this discontinued color in stock and sent them out promptly."
"Everything came perfectly. Great watch"
"will shop again!"
"I live in Australia and recently ordered a pair of Serengeti Aerial Sunglasses from Sole Eyewear. The pricing was excellent; I was advised when dispatched and the package arrived very rapidly and the specs were exactly as ordered. I thoroughly recommend Sole Eyewear as excellent on-line retailers."
"Quick shipping, great product."
"Great service, great prices. SOLE Eyewear really delivers."
"They looked great but were the wrong color, prompt help but haven't received correct pair yet. Hoping for the best..."
"I have ordered three times from this site and they have not let me down yet. The items correspond to the indicated photo and the merchandise is in great condition."
SOLE Eyewear is rated 4.91 based on 216 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access