SOLE Eyewear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SOLE Eyewear

Tell us how SOLE Eyewear made you happy

"Second time I've ordered from this online store and I've had a great experience. Good quality items, great prices... Very happy will be placing another order soon..."
"I had to cancel my order before the sunglasses shipped and they were nice enough to do it, no problem!"
"Honestly at those prices I worried that these frames might be fakes. Sure they don’t send you the full packaging (Not really sure why) but I guess doesn’t really matter if I’m buying original frames for 70% off."
"my first order was incorrect, so they immediately sent me the correct pair of sunglasses and I am very happy with them!"
"Got it for my boyfriend and he loves it. Lots of good stuff that the watch can do. Hope it stays in good condition."
"amazing service Good quality"
"Love my Gucci sunglasses"
"Above and beyond the call of duty. I will order every pair of sunglasses from your site going forward. Thank you"
"awesome customer service but I had to return my sunglasses they didn't fit my face all tho I got a beautiful Michael kors watch I love love it thanks so much I will do business with you again:) so pleased with your service!"
"i made an order ended uP canceling it and then had my card info stolen and used 20 times in at dominos lock it up."
"I purchased some Spy sunglasses Polorized the whole deal for about $75 less than any other seller I had seen so I was skeptical about this website. But I went for it and everything was 100% legit. Recieved my package in only 4 or 5 days. I will probablly purchase all my nice sunglasses through this website for now on."
"I like the sunglasses so much and your treatment as a new customer was fantastic"
"high quality, stylish, great price, love it."
"The delivery took longer than I expected, but I love the glasses! They came with a very nice Ray-Ban leather case too!"
"All you can hope for is the product is delivered as promised and as described. Sole Eyewear does just that and more, they are easy to get a hold of and deliver exactly what you order. Great company to buy from"
"Love the glasses. Great price and fast shipping!"
"authentic sunglasses, good pricing, and Timely delivery. However, the sunglasses were bent slightly when they arrived. I contacted customer service who were prompt to respond and offered a refund / exchange."
"the item arrived fast! Beautiful glasses."
"Purchased two pair of Maui Jim sunglasses about a week apart. Website was easy to navigate, options and choices covering all possibilities, pricing excellent and quick delivery. Only recommendation would be for them to have an https (secure) ordering page. Certainly would recommend them- can't beat the price for genuine Maui Jims."
SOLE Eyewear is rated 4.91 based on 216 reviews