solidwoodcraft.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend solidwoodcraft.co.uk

How would you rate solidwoodcraft.co.uk ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrea Thomas

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about solidwoodcraft.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrea Thomas
"Beautiful table handmade and painted in our choice of colours. They delivered it and fully set it up right in my kitchen ready for use. It is a VERY sturdy, gorgeously made table and we are so happy with it! A much better table then if you bought from a shop and you can tell they really care about the quality of their work. I very highly recommend them and will definitely suggest them to any friends or family looking for a new table."
solidwoodcraft.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews