SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 16th May 2020
tonya Jacobs
I am very happy with my Sonohealth EKG reader. Easy to use, great customer service and follow up. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I have a missed beats problem and my normal rhythm gives me piece of mind.
Love this product
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
I appreciated how easy it was to set up and start using. It was easy to sync with my Iphone. This helps me to track as I have an irregular heartbeat.
This works great and is very accurate....I’m very happy with the purchase!!!!
The portable EKG device has been very nice, brilliant and accurate. But I want one thing from your diligent company. I want this device to be developed one step further, in spite of its high-accuracy, to detect "arrhythmias definitely according to their medical classification. Such as "atrial fibrillation" , "atrial flutter"
and "ventricular fibrillation". and not only under the title arrhythmia". Because this is perplexing. Second thing. It is very easy to download data on mobile via Bluetooth. But it is difficult to download on pc. But in the final result the device is brilliant and your company is pioneering. My greetings
Sonohealth gets my highest recommendation. I ordered several health items but 2 items of the same type were not included. The response from the support inquiry stated they were back ordered and were unsure how long that would be the case. They offered a refund for the items and I accepted. The matter wad resolved in 3 days. No muss no fuss. The customer service is outstanding.
Great customer service and the product is very helpful.
I am a physician and developed an intermittent irregular heart rhythm. I was not sure if it was atrial or ventricular. The EKGraph established that it is related to premature ventricular contractions related to low HR which resolve with exercize. I am so thankful I got this device. I will follow up with my physician but am relieved its not AFib.
I use this to monitor my heart rate and EKG tape. Easy to use and accurate. I recommend.
This monitor is very important to have. For instant reading of my arrhythmia. I am a patient with arrhythmia but also a retired rn. When I feel a flutter and see the rate on my fit bit I am able toe read the monitor and interpret what I m seeing. I am also able to email it
Thanks for a great device
Really happy with it. Works great and easy to operate. Showed it to a doctor friend and they were impressed with the unit.
This item SonoHealth Portable EKG Heart Rate Monitor works very well, easy to use and easy to set up on your phone. It has good directions easy to follow. You should be set up in minutes. You will love this monitor. Recommend you get a case to protect it.
The SonoHealth EKG gives me peace of mind knowing that I don’t have to self diagnose any potential abnormalities and can share the results with my doctor. Thanks SonoHealth!
Works great 👍👍
great product highly recommend!
Love this machine. Works fast, received in two days. Best thing is no monthly fee and EKG reading can be read on your smart phone thru an app. Very satisfied, highly recommend
I love my EKGraph. I have Afib & have had a heart attack & CABG x 2 surgery. It gives me peace of mind when I feel heart flutters. My cardiologist is really impressed by the results I have shown him.
I have dropped heart beats and it records them without any problems
Love the machine my daughter is 20 yrs old i did the test on her and Found out that her heart Skips beats I would’ have never known if I didn’t buy it so the machine could be saving her life
Lori Buchanan
The unit is easy to work with an easy to read I would definitely recommend it to everybody
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.68 based on 348 reviews