SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
Great product! It calms me down when my heartbeats sound a little different. Instant read to see if something is wrong
Hi all It is a device that is easy to use and transport, we have been using it for 15 days in our medical service to perform all our patients as a protocol for coronary disease screening and it has worked excellent, patients with cardiac pathologies were monitored by detecting them. the app is a great complement to ekg, you can keep records of all our patients. we recommend it 100%
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020 SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020 SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020
The SonoHealth unit was purchased for my wife who has underlying health issues. After charging overnight we tested it. She had excellent readings. I continually came up with a Possible ST Problem. I took it to my doctor who instantly ordered an EKG. It showed a Right Bundle Block. My cardiologist who said my heart is was perfect is now ordering an echocardiogram. We’ll see what happens. My wife loves her SonoHealth. I appreciate finding there’s a potential problem that I can manage.
I have a lot of arrhythmia and bi and trigeminy. I like that I can see and show my Dr how often it happens. This device has become my best friend.
Great product. As a physician I can judge the quality of the EKG tracing which is terrific. The fact that I can print it out or save it to compare with previous is great. A terrific way to monitor your heart health. Also gives accurate interpretations of arrhythmias!
I received my Sono on 8/1/20 and started experimenting with it right away. I had a catheter ablation procedure in June and still experiencing multiple episodes of uncomfortable heart palpitations every day. I was uncertain what was going on. When I would visit mr Dr. that would do a quickly EKG and tell me “igloos good “. I knew something is wrong but had trouble describing it. With the Sono I can see it when it is happening. I had an appointment with my cardiologist today and took several printouts to show him. He was very impressed and scanned then into his records. It is very user friendly. Thank you!!
This works well. I am anxious to compare results I get from this with the results from my doctor.
I love the compact size you can take it on the go. I also like how very easy it is to use takes only 30 seconds or less depending on options you choose. I highly recommend. The price is affordable and its very very simple to use. I am very happy to have found this.
Due to a recent heart condition I purchased a SonoHealth EK Graph hand held . It's serial number is 20060500842. I use it regularly to check my heart condition to ensure no abnormalities. It's easy to use and I can download the data / readings for my Cardiologist to review. A great tool to monitor my condition and ensure my Health.
I have 9 stents and triple bypass and it is very comforting to check my heart function at home.
I liked the easy to understand and use of the instructions and the device.It easily synced up with the ap on my smartphone and transferred the EKG reading with the suggested diagnosis. Since I have bradycardia it provided the EKG graph to understand my cardiac problem.
As I turned 61 years old my health is getting to be where I need to have certain test done on my heart and to have one of these great way to keep up with the health of my heart at home is the best, I love it.
I was recommended this device by my doctor as I have occasional AFIB as well as palpitations. I truly love it and am able to show my cardiologist what’s going on as sometimes wearing a heart monitor doesn’t catch things at that specific time.
It does what you said it would do.
I am very happy with my Sonohealth EKG reader. Easy to use, great customer service and follow up. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I have a missed beats problem and my normal rhythm gives me piece of mind.
Love this product
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
I appreciated how easy it was to set up and start using. It was easy to sync with my Iphone. This helps me to track as I have an irregular heartbeat.
This works great and is very accurate....I’m very happy with the purchase!!!!
The portable EKG device has been very nice, brilliant and accurate. But I want one thing from your diligent company. I want this device to be developed one step further, in spite of its high-accuracy, to detect "arrhythmias definitely according to their medical classification. Such as "atrial fibrillation" , "atrial flutter" and "ventricular fibrillation". and not only under the title arrhythmia". Because this is perplexing. Second thing. It is very easy to download data on mobile via Bluetooth. But it is difficult to download on pc. But in the final result the device is brilliant and your company is pioneering. My greetings
Sonohealth gets my highest recommendation. I ordered several health items but 2 items of the same type were not included. The response from the support inquiry stated they were back ordered and were unsure how long that would be the case. They offered a refund for the items and I accepted. The matter wad resolved in 3 days. No muss no fuss. The customer service is outstanding.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.71 based on 402 reviews