Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Space Centre Self Storage
Telephone
Read Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

About Space Centre Self Storage:

Space Centre Self Storage is a family run business providing low cost storage units in Stroud, Gloucester and North Bristol.<br /> <br /> We include free insurance on every storage unit and fix the price for at least 12 months so it does not keep going up during your stay. There are no long contracts to sign, no deposits to pay and no hidden extras are charged. We can often save you up to 50% compared to other national self storage providers.<br /> <br /> We have lots of different sizes to choose from with both inside and outside storage rooms available. Nearly all of our storage units are on the ground floor or have direct vehicle access. Each one is secure, clean and dry, perfect for home or business storage of any type. We have three storage facilities in Gloucester, Stroud and North Bristol, all in easy to access locations. Our Gloucester storage branch is not far from Cheltenham too.

01453 755587

info@scselfstorage.co.uk

Space Centre Self Storage, Chestnut Lane

Tell us how Space Centre Self Storage made you happy
It was convenient, it was close and I've noticed their sign on the A38 when we went by. It's nice and yellow and bright. It was clean, dry, safe and local, which was important to us so when we needed to pop in, we didn't have to travel miles. I'd recommend them for these reasons. The site is kept very tidy and it looks very professional.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
They were the cheapest. The guys were quite patient with me, sometimes I would go for months and then I would make a lump sum payment and they were OK with that. When I wanted to leave they arranged to clear out my locker and I only paid &amp;pound;50 for that service. I would recommend them.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
It was local, it was quick and simple but they could get planning permission to open up 24 hours.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
I was going to go travelling and I needed to put my stuff in to storage as my parents were moving. It was a convenient location and helpful. It was reasonable for the money and the size of the unit that I got.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
I chose them because of the proximity to where I lived and the good value. There was one big problem though, most people work full time so when you needed access, they were closed. They were closed on a Sunday and they closed early on a Saturday ,which are the main times people would like to have access. With self storage I thought I would get access 24/7. It was advertised as not being a 24/7 service but I just didn't think about that. If I had then I wouldn't have chose them.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
Dear PK. Thank you for your review. The Bristol site now has 24 hour access, 7 days a week :)
We use Space Centre on a regular basis and I would definitely recommend them to others. Great value.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
We were moving house in Stroud and we knew of Space Centre as it's next door to my father in laws MOT centre. It was a very good service and what I expected it to be. I was very happy as they remembered my name every time I went in and it was welcoming. It was a nice touch and very informative. I'd recommend them, they're good value, provide a good service and we had no problems.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
We needed some storage in a hurry, it was local to where we were and they had space available. The facility is clean and easily accessible. They have a professional attitude and are easy to deal with. I would recommend them, it's a useful facility to have on your door step.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
Excellent value for money. Sunday opening hours would be beneficial but doesn't take away from the overall service! Would recommend to others.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
I would definitely recommend Space Centre Self Storage to others, they are good value for money and offer very good customer service.
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 years ago
Will definitely be using Space Centre again. Changed to a larger unit with you and staff made the whole process very easy.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
I would definitely recommend Space Centre Self Storage to others. The units at Space Centre are very secure, clean and overall very tidy.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
Absolutely superb. Good quality dry storage, easily accessible and safe.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
Great price and availability. Would highly recommend to others.
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 years ago
We chose them for the location and the cost. It was easy to access and very clean. I would recommend them, we were very happy with the service we received and the space.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
I chose them because of the location and price. It suited us and I would recommend them because I was very satisfied.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
A friend used them and said they were alright. One of the guys there was pretty good. I would definitely recommend them, the staff were helpful and polite.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
I chose them because of the location. It was easy to sort out and arrange. I would definitely recommend them as I had no issues at all and all of my kit came out perfectly fine.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
We were very happy, we couldn't have asked for more and the service was fine.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
They were the nearest to us. They have nice staff and I would recommend them because we didn't have any problems.
Space Centre Self Storage is rated 4.84 based on 227 reviews