Sparkling Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sparkling Jewellery
Read Sparkling Jewellery Reviews

Unit 5Little Mollands FarmMollands LaneEssex

Tell us how Sparkling Jewellery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I wouldn’t even rate them the one star! I ordered the personalised bar neckalce and the engravment was far too small I couldn’t possibly give this to my sister as a gift!

I then sent them emails and phoned them countless of times and haven’t yet received a response! I also didn’t receive a returns label so can’t return this!

I am now stuck with a necklace that couldn’t possibly be worn!

Stay away from this company!!!
Quick delivery and such a lovely product. Bought as a present for my partner but I definitely want one myself!
Delivery was really prompt and the silver sweetie bracelet was perfect. Loved it so much I have ordered the gold and rose gold ones!
Very happy with my purchase and the service. I wanted a necklace that was listed as gold plated Sterling Silver however without the plating, Frey a was very accomodating in fulfilling this and answering any questions I had. Fantastic service!
Fantastic quality, superb service and the owner is a true legend
Fast delivery and couldn’t be happier with my beautiful necklace. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Couldn’t be more happier with the fast delivery, placed my order and it was here the next day. The gold two coin necklace is beautiful and will be ordering one in rose gold too.
Lovely lovely 2 necklaces
Lovely necklace and very fast delivery. Nicely packaged and excellent value for money, will definitely buy again. Thank you.
Super fast delivery. Beautifully presented packaging. Excellent products. I couldn't be happier. Thoroughly recommend to all for gifts and for yourself x
I purchased the same coin necklace last year and loved it so I reordered it for this year
Thank you so much for the beautiful bracelets. I treated myself after Christmas and they arrived promptly and in gorgeous packing too. Will definitely purchase more items in the future. Thanks again 💞
I received my wonderfully sparkling stud earrings which were beautifully packaged. I’m happy because they completely match my real citrine stone ring. Thank you! 👍🏼✨
Good delivery, very fast! The coin necklace was nice but just too shiney yellow gold which makes it look unrealistic which is a shame. However I will continue to wear it in the hope it may dull a little.
Brilliant quality and quick delivery
Over the moon with my purchase. Excellent and speedy delivery..will be placing another order soon.
Sehr schnell und unkompliziert geliefert. Super Ware 😊
Fantastic website, service and beautiful jewellery.
Packaging lovely. Very pleased. Disappointed that chain is a lot shorter than expected and can’t adjust without knocking off centre
Very quick delivery and nicely wrapped
Sparkling Jewellery is rated 4.64 based on 401 reviews