Sport Chek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sport Chek
Over 7 Days
Over A Week

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy
I do not like the idea of rating a company poorly, however, I feel that I cannot let this go! Without getting into details, their return policy is ridiculous. I have being a fairly loyal client for many years and will not shop there any more. We are in the midst of a Pandemic, you would think they would appreciate the support of their clients and try to work with them.
Howe st - Vancouver store. I just had a wonderful experience. I purchased some shoes two months ago which started falling apart. The emailed receipt which was easy to find was also a plus. A lovely girl greeted me at the door when I came into exchange.. communicated to another in the shoe section to give me assistance and exchanged quickly and easily. A very pleasant ease in such wild times.
Bad customer service. I ordered something online, and the size doesn't fit. When I contacted them, they said it's final sale and they could do nothing to help. But when I purchased it I didn't see the final sale sign, and I didn't see it said final sale on my receipt or confirmation email either. I asked if they could exchange the item for a different size and the answer was still no. I will never buy anything from this store. Bad experience!
Disgusting service. I ll not purchase anything from sport check now. I appeal to all people please save your money and do not buy anything from them. Even after a month I didn't get my parcel and i got a delivered email..
Does anyone from Sport Chek even look and respond to these reviews? I don't see anything here, which is just not good service. I bought some ski jackets online since Sport Chek was in lockdown and they don't fit (I won't be buying online again) and when I went to return them via post (since there is STILL a lockdown), I was charge a lot for the return. When I called Sport Check multiple times, they just said I have to wait until the lockdown is done to return in store - but now I'm out $$ waiting and who knows when this lockdown will ever end. Every other store is making accommodations - ie. even giving gift cards to cover the postage - and yet Sport Chek won't do anything. Don't bother emailing them either - you'll just get an auto response. They are not willing to budge and I don't recommend every buying online with them.
Hello very upsetting experience. My wife purchased me a new HH jacket from you online as we often buy lots of items online from you and have no issues apon delivery. However this Jacket she ordered was shipped by Purolator and labels show came from Mississauga Ontario to me here in Edmonton. My issue is when it arrived the SECURITY HIGH TECH CORDED ALARM was still attached screaming 😱 😫 I had to wait 2 hours until a Sport Check open 30 min away and drive there with proof of purchase and when I got there not only was the alarm still screaming the store alarms went off when I came in a everyone staring at me like what's happening. This is 1 super embarrassing 2 unbelievable the tag flew across Canada witch could have caused a emergency landing because a alarm in a package going off. I could have had SWAT team at my house thinking a bomb was placed on the plane. This is unexceptable from your company and lazy packaging employees. I expect someone to contact me before I contact the news to explain this situation.
Terrible customer service. I ordered snowboard bindings online at a sale price. 3 days later they Sport Chek cancelled my order saying that the order could not be fulfilled. I went to their website and found the exact same make and model of binding at regular price.
everything shows as in stock on website to lure you to buy, then once you order after a few days or weeks then they send you an email telling you all the sale items from your order had to be cancelled because they apparently cant find the remaining stock that they had initially advertised. very dishonest and deceptive business practice!
Jesus christ. I had an order delivered and apparently it was delivered to someone named "Bonnie." I have literally NO IDEA who Bonnie is, and I have been continuously ignored by Sport Chek. I just want my order! What the hell is this, a pyramid scheme?!
There should be an option for giving 0 stars. Their online service sucks. Trying to order a pair of shoes but my order keep on getting canceled. Tried like 6 times. Their customer service sucks, they don't even know what is wrong. All they do is keep you on hold while sipping on their coffee. Worst experience ever.
It was an awful experience! My husband ordered shoes and Garmin watch on 30.10.20 for my birthday on 13/12. We were waiting for them for more than a month!!! Order came on 31.12.20!!!! We started calling after two weeks of waiting. But now one was interested to find where our order got lost and when can we get it I'm very disappointed
I ordered 2 pairs of the same pants and they only shipped one and iv been waiting for 1 h to talk to some one with no luck if you need to buy something online don't buy it with sportchek
Regret making an online purchase from Sports Chek, disappointed with the customer service, buyer beware. I realize Sports Chek is a massive company that doesnt care, but my online sports chek days are over.
The problem with the retailer is the “sales” mean nothing. A skimpy up to 25% off Boxing Day sale, why would I bother. If SC wants to have a real sale and clear out the 3 year old stock and add to their bottom line look at 50% off. Start 2021 off fresh with new stock.
Order had two items, one item got delivered successfully, the other item was delivered by new courier but never got my order. The worst part it was a Christmas gift. Thanks sports check for being the worst place to order. Never order online from sports check
Stay away, don't shop here!.I placed an online order today got a confirmation,everything was ok.Soon after,I got an email saying there's a problem with the order and the status showed "cancelled" I called in, pressed "2" for help,and got none.The girl I spoke to said she had no idea why that was,I explained the dept.I got a phone number to call to find out an answer is closed and she said I don't know when they will be open again whether that's tomorrow... Monday.I said it didn't make sense my order was cancelled for some unknown reason and she actually spoke over top of me and said there was nothing she could do(in a very rude tone).She was totally indifferent.I told her she sounded as if she could not care any less.She could not answer any of my questions,not even if my order could be re-instated.This is the worst"customer service" experience.I was astounded at how bad she was.My advice would be to save yourself the agony and sheer frustration and buy elsewhere.I now see why all the reviews are 1 star and wish I'd seen them before I ordered.
U SAVAGES , THEY TAKE FOR EVER TO DELIVER !, THEY SENT ME USED SHOES AND WITHOUT A BOX HIIIIIII
I'd prefer to give 0 stars! I ordered a nice pair of Oakley sunglasses for a Christmas gift. The order was confirmed at the time of ordering, so I moved on and waited for the delivery day. Delivery day that never came. They kicked my order out of the system! There was no attempt to contact me other than an email that was mixed in with all the plethora of advertising they send so was overlooked. There was no phone call. WHY do they take my phone number on the order if they aren't going to call when something goes wrong?!? I phoned them, only to get a huge run around with them trying to blame my credit card, which I knew was a totally invalid excuse to get rid of me. I checked it out with my financial institution and called them back within the hour. Spoke to a different, actually lovely, person the 2nd time. She sounded surprised that the first person had tried to blame my credit card. Of course by now there is no stock and they wouldn't even offer anything for a substitute at a comparable price. They offered me something more than twice as expensive for an insulting mere 15% discount. I have finished my shopping and I am trying to stay home for Covid. Now I have to drive over an hour away to go shopping because nothing will arrive in time now. I will be remembering this experience and will shop elsewhere in the future. I've spent nearly $700 in your stores this past year. Buh bye!
You stopped selling too name snow brands, you are lacking staff and we had to go to another department to find someone to help us while not knowing ANYTHING about the section we needed help for. Most items had no prices on them so you’d have to search for another employee to help from the other side of the store and to top it off there was a giant lineup and two people helping. We used to frequent this store but will never return and will never be recommending sport check to anyone!
be quicker making the shoes myself. waiting over a month for delivery. First and last!
Sport Chek is rated 1.59 based on 351 reviews