Sport Chek Reviews

Bogdan
Sport Chek 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
Ana
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a bike three weeks ago. Website said 5-7 days. Still no bike, no update on shipping. No way of contacting sportchek. Of course they charged my credit card however. I will be charging them back via my credit card and encourage others to do the same. They've had three months to figure out COVID19
SCAMMERS! I ordered $200 worth of rollerblades and they have yet to ship them anywhere. The order status says shipped but ups has not received them yet and I can’t get ahold of anyone! I’ve tried email, on the phone and tried calling Corporate head office! This is crazy!
I ordered two pairs of matching roller blades for me and my daughter for her 8th birthday. The package never made it to the destination which was a UPS drop off centre. As in the picture was to be delivered may 13 then may 14 then may 15 requested to leave at UPS drop off. UPS never dropped the package and had it sent back to Ontario I spent 5 hours on the phone with UPS who assured me it wouldn’t get sent back it was error on their end. Then it got sent back anyways. I left and email request with sportcheck to get back to me and tried calling everyday for a week before I could get someone in the phone. Finally when I did I was told nothing they can do and I asked to speak to a supervisor at which point I was put on hold for 15 minutes only to be hung up on. I was told I need to reorder but the product is not out of stock. However they did tell me if hasn’t been processed as a return yet so they still have it but can not get it back to me it just goes back into inventory. So now here we are a month almost later and my little girl hasn’t got her birthday present, cause covid wasn’t enough sport check had to help out to ruin the poor girls birthday. Now it’s the beginning of June and rollerblades are sold out everywhere. I will never shop here again.
I ordered a $340 watch nearly 2 weeks ago. Tracking has said “electronic shipping label has been submitted”since May 19th! When I called they made a case file and now they’re telling me it was picked up by Canada post but Canada post hasn’t scanned it ...that sounds totally stupid to me...doesnt Canada post scan when they pick it up!? When I asked the inpatient customer service rep, if it’s possible this could be lost, he said “yes” ...I’m basically waiting till who knows when to possibly find out it either never shipped or it was lost!
It has been 2 weeks since I have ordered my clothes and not one has shipped. I am very disappointed with the shipping it should not take 2 weeks to get here. Plus I still don’t have my package so who knows when I will get it.
I ordered shoes on april 2020. Payed almost 56.00 for them they were suppose to be a suprise for my boyfriend. I got email with tracking number after i paid and i got an email yesterday saying the shoes were sent back at my request omg i never even seen them or touched them but worse part you ppl only put back 7bucks in to my account weres rest of my money. P.s why give customers a number to contact and you cant get through to complain.
Ordered three weeks ago.. still sitting somewhere. The delivery status says "Your package has been delayed due to events beyond our control' every day...:) No customer service available to cancel I am stuck. Never order stuff from Sport check online!!
Two of my orders in last 3 weeks got cancelled on me. That leads me to believe that the products shown online do-not exist in the warehouses. It a not a gamble that I expected to run into. Looking for other options online.
Ordered a pair of shoes.. sounds simple right? Nope.. I get a confirmation email immediately after I pay (wow such service) but it’s the wrong shoes. I figure I got time to fix my order before they pick it, WRONG! Nobody can get through to customer service as I’ve read below in numerous comments, WOW They’ve granted me a tracking number so I can watch them sit in Winnipeg for a week for what? What are they doing sitting in a distribution centre ? For someone else to enjoy?The shoes just mysteriously disappeared off the radar, now to just wait so I can get a refund and shop somewhere else.
I have bought a bike. They dis not deliver it. I have contacted UPS and after several delays on the delivery date, now they don’t even show a date. Now UPS says that I need Sportcheck to contact UPS to open an investigation. Very dissatisfied.
Ordered a bike 2 weeks ago, they took my money. Cannot get ahold of any customer service rep. Tried contacting their head office still no response. This is unethical. Probably going to pursue fraud on them.
Order placed 11 days ago. Has yet to be shipped. Emails to customer service went unanswered. The call centre is not taking calls due to Covid-19. They have had two months to figure how to setup a safe environment for their warehouse workers, and how to enable their customer service employees to work from home. Their competitors have done it. Notably, Altitude Sports is firing on all cylinders. Orders are processed in no time and their customer service is outstanding. There is no reason to consider Sportchek if they are unwilling to answer calls from their customers.
a site called "Out of stock".
All the bikes they have - "Out of stock".
Companies like this make it so difficult to try to support Canadian companies...I ordered a product April 13. I never received an order confirmation via email or any shipping information. I called a couple times to check in and never got a customer service agent. I put in an online request to speak with customer service and never got a reply. I went to the sport chek I stage am page and made an inquiry and never got a reply. I was just hoping my order would eventually show up. I look today at my credit card statement, I was just refunded for the purchase (at least I got my money back), but again, no email. I look on the website to reorder and they’re sold out of my size now. Way to go sport chek...
At the start of my purchase, in store, problems! No responses, so I got upset. Don't use e mail as they don't respond. Spoke to Customer Care eventually & everything straightened out in a hurry. Started as a mess but then everything improved dramatically. Store on Broadway & Ontario Sts. in Vancouver, excellent at addressing my problems in a efficient & friendly manner.
DO NOT ORDER FROM SPORT CHECK: Bought a pair of shoes from Sport Check, ordered says it was delivered yet there’s nothing on my front step.
Customer Service is non existent & emails aren’t answered. No way to claim my money back!
Do NOT order from sports check they seem to be closing down and taking peoples money. I bought a pair of shoes and it never showed up but the delivery confirmation text sure did. Now with no shoes and a non existent customer service I’m left in limbo. No where to call and emails do nothing. If you’re thinking about buying from them DONT.
STOP try cancel your order give your money to charity or throw it in the air either is better then trying to spend it online at sports check
Customer service is terrible. I ordered shoes for my Mom. Upon receipt two right shoes were sent. Customer care does not answer. I sent an email to be told it was being reviewed back in April. No response yet. Sent a DM in Twitter only to receive the same email I got back in April. Today SportChek sends me an email to review the product sent. Really?
I ordered a bike online from Sport Chek. When I ordered, the website said I could expect delivery in 5 to 7 days to my home. I waited and waited... nothing. They need to update their website to say delivery in 21 to 30 days. And then I went to work leaning on them to ship my order. I finally did receive it ... I specified I wanted a "new" bike after reading reviews of people who received used, dirty and obviously returned products. I won't be ordering from Sport Chek online again. Frustrating experience. I will wait until the stores open again. I gave them a 2 because I finally did receive my order and the bike arrived "new" in box. 3 hrs of assembly and adjustments later, but at least it was new.
My order has been sitting in a Calgary post office for 5 days. Sportschek customer service is not accepting emails or phone calls so my package may have been lost or stolen & I have no way of contacting Sportschek.
Have ordered from Quarks online (they also use Canada Post) and have had fantastic customer service. Shoe Warehouse uses a courier & have been quick & efficient. Order from either of these 2 companies but avoid Sportchek if you want to actually receive your order.
Sport Chek is rated 1.60 based on 248 reviews