Sport Chek Reviews

12PM

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"Juan from sportchek Masonville in London went above and beyond to help me out:). Happy customer:)"
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I can't believe there are so many bad reviews and Sport Chek does not seem to care at all. I was there today. When I finally got someone to help me they were very nice but they were also helping 5 other people. The stock in the store was pathetically poor and when I went to try something on ( a coat) it was covered in security tags; I couldn't tell what it looked like on me. I asked if they could be removed and I was told no. So, I left. I will never go there again and I will never buy anything from Sport Chek ever."
"I would give zero stars if I could. Long story, but their customer service is very poor. I'm a reasonable person but after spending an hour discussing an online purchase and not coming to a satisfactory solution, they have lost a customer for life."
"Like other customers if I could give a lower than 1 Star review I would! Placed an order over 2 weeks ago for a single item, they quickly charged me for the item but never shipped it. I have emailed and called multiple times with no resolution just a run around every time! I will NEVER purchase anything with SportChek again. Very dissatisfied."
"Wow I don’t even know how to completely explain the horrible experience I’ve had with Sport Chek , not only have I not received my original package from them because it was lost on the mail but now I was tricked into paying for another pair of more exspensive shoes with the promise of a refund within four to eight hours of my new purchase .The manager was supposed to call me back today as a promise from the first employee I had talked to I never received this call Instead was just directed to another employee . This employee had me on the phone for an hour saying that if I found a new pair of shoes they would match the price of the other shoes I paid for (which at the time I just wanted my significant other to have something to open Christmas Day ) after I placed the order for this new pair of shoes which was double the price of the original pair of shoes I ordered weeks ago the employee told me I would not receive any refund until I received the package that was lost in the mail and returned it . Which Was supposed to be delivered on December 12 it is now the 20th of December my package is lost and I will Not receive it .To make this situation worse I’m on maternity leave and that 140 dollars that was literally taken from my account with a promise of return within the 4 to 8 hour time frame was my money for formula for my child . Before I even purchased the second pair of shoes online the employee was told my situation about this being my child’s formula money and knew I would be screwed without it and would need to be sure of the refund today . As explaining to the employee after wards how unprofessional and literally heart wrenching this was for me that I’d now have to figure out a way to buy formula for my child (I shouldn’t have believed him ) he hung up on me . I called back to see if they would try in some way justify the situation the new employee I talked to basically told me I wouldn’t receive my money for five business days and that there was nothing they could do for me . I explained my situation again and I literally was told the exact same thing there’s nothing we can do for you I can’t promise you a call back in the morning either . I’ve worked in the customer service industry for years and I would never go out of my way to bash or try to bring down a company’s name for anything but when someone is literally taking food out of my child’s mouth with nothing to improve the situation what else should I be doing to be heard ? There lack of compassion and unprofessionalism is appalling not to mention being confirmed that all of there online orders are covered by insurance . There customers have no security at all with any purchases they are trying to thrive off online shopping . Mistakes happen I get that but the lack of empathy or compassion and all Of the empty promises With no refund from either purchase I will never buy from them again and I will tell everyone of my experience"
" I bought polar m400 in their website for my boyfriend ' Christmas gift. When i opened the outer package box, it was already ripped open. I knew it was a returned item.  He told me later he thought same thing but didn't want to embarrass me.  When he tried to set up the watch, it was already set up with  previous owner's information and wouldn't let him input his info. So he tried to call and email sport check but no answer. So he downloaded mannual and did factory reset which allowed him to set his info. When i heard that I offered him to return and get a new one but he didn't want to go through that again. Product seems fine but I spent over $150 total over my budget to surprise him and it ruined my plan with embarrassment. I will never buy anything from sportchek online again!"
"Went to sport check and they had ZERO NFL paraphernalia. Garbage SPORTS store. Tons of crappy and overpriced hiking gear and yoga pants though."
"I often purchase online and I've always been 100% satisfied until this recent purchase experience. I placed an order and it appears to be stuck in limbo. It has not been shipped and no one can answer why. I've made numerous calls to your "help desk" and I've emailed. Still not shipped. You took my money and emailed me a receipt. I asked if the item was out of stock and was told that it was not. So in the meantime I wait."
"I am sorry I could not give lower. Ordered a product on line, it did not delvier because of an error on sportchek website and as a result is was returned. They would not offer the same price or reship the product. Terrible customer service, blamed me, for the label issue even though the 4 other items I ordered arrived."
"Saw boots on sale Black Friday and web indicated stock available at nearby store in the 2 sizes I was interested in. Immediately went over and no stock on hand. Sales rep offered to place order on line for me. Item shipped Nov. 24 via CANADA POST Expedited Parcel. Item is now stuck in Canada Post black hole with expected delvery now Dec. 13 though every day it keeps slipping. Spoke to customer service and they said that regardless of complaints they continue to ship via Canada Post. Why??? In consideration Rep sent me 15% promo discount to use for future web purchase. Forget it ! Will never shop on line with them again!"
"Absolutely terrible. I ordered a pair of shoes that are now over a week late. They said due to Canada post delays, but I was given no notice of this until the parcel was shipped. Now have been waiting two weeks with no ability to track order. No apology. No refund. I will never buy from sportchek again. Customer service represtetive Megan was very rude."
"Great customer service from Hassan at Kamloops. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Please let him know."
"There is no selection for mens compare with womens, poor store"
"I recently ordered a pair of shoes from the sportchek website. I just received it today. I open the box and it is noticeable that there are some defects with it in terms of its looks. I am particularly big on how the shoe looks, the fact that there are noticeable faults with the shoe that anyone can pick up upsets me. Buying products from online clearly means that the company is just dumping any products they can't sell in store due to everything wrong with it. In side the box for the shoe also had a few hairs in it, the very least they could have done was make sure the shoe and the box was clean. This may sound ridiculous but I'm big on cleanliness and the aesthetic of my products. But clearly sportchek has different philosophies and only give what they can't sell otherwise so looks like i'm never buying online again."
"Recently made on online order on Sportschek.ca. Knowing that Canada Post was on strike still decided to ship the item using them. When I contacted customer service the rep was not helpful at all and her answer was pretty much just deal with it. Never again dealing with Sports chek again."
"I ordered a swimming cap online, and when the product arrived , it was used and hair still in it, so gross. how can not check the product before shipping it. Awful. If i can rate it zero star I would."
"Received pants that are very different than they looked on line. I was told I would have to pay to return them. I think the customer service representative on the phones was high, because he was extremely confused and unprofessional."
"I wouldn't recommend SportChek. Customer service is terrible both in store and online. They don't listen to customer concerns. Still waiting for my sons shoes, will take two weeks to receive them."
"Store did not have ANY x-country ski equipment in the store in November. Who is going to want summer equipment in Saskatchewan in November?! Does not even stock alot of their merchandise, so needs to be purchased online. Gift card would not work online - so would have had to go both in store and online. Employees were kind enough, but not knowledgeable in the least. No knowledge at all about what they were selling, no idea what they had in stock or what could be gotten that was not in stock. I do not want to support a company that does not have educated employees and is doing their best to replace employees that they do have (ONLY available online). It is also clear that Atmosphere and Sportchek are run by the same company as their website are nearly identical, and both stores have many items available ONLY online. I will certainly be taking my business elsewhere to an establishment that at least makes an attempt to know what they are talking about."
"Very Poor Customer Service! I ordered something online and Canada Post stated it was delivered; however, I never received it. When I contacted Customer Service, they initially stated wait a couple of days and if you still don't receive it, call back and we'll cancel your order. When I called back in 2 days, they advised that I had to wait another 5 days and then call back again......and was left on hold for over 15 minutes....When I advised that I needed the item purchased sooner than that, they suggested I place another order. Why would I place another order when I never received the first one....yet have paid for it.......Will not order from them again!"
Sport Chek is rated 1.94 based on 90 reviews